Kubota vs Ranger

/ Kubota vs Ranger #31  
I have a 2013 Ranger 900 XP and love it. It is a workhorse. I have operated a 900 RTV and the Ranger to me is all around a better buy. They ride A LOT better, have more power, and are just as capable for heavy work use. With #1000 bed capacity, and #2000 towing capacity, it's perfect for what I need. And the bed will hold a full size pallet.

072.jpg

/ Kubota vs Ranger #32  
I hope you get those Bighorns dirty every now and then!!

/ Kubota vs Ranger #33  
Very interested in this discussion. I hope to purchase something in the next few months, and appreciate the opinions and experiences. Does anyone have a problem with the Honda Pioneer being such a new machine, or is it enough like the Big Red that that track record is there?

/ Kubota vs Ranger #34  
I don't know much about the honda utv, but past expirence. Of honda products says they will be good. I'm a ranger guy myself, speed, off-road ability, and having good luck with this one so far! People complain about the belt drive, but we run ours in water between rice farming and duck - deer hunting we haven't has any belt problems! As far as load goes I regularly haul six guys and there hear on guided duck hunting trips,in the mud, wood stacked to the cab top in the hills, zero belt problems! They ride dang good! My complain with the Kubota is ride and they will not go in the kind of mud we have, they are helpless! I looked at them long and hard, they are a good rig, just not for me and my uses!

Attachments

• image-1361046323.jpg
    image-1361046323.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 181
  • image-130404955.jpg
    image-130404955.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 198