Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #1  

TableRocked

Silver Member
Tractor
Husqvarna 26HP Kawasaki Powered, 2015 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT LE
I apologize if I'm posting this in an incorrect area, but wanted to make sure my fellow UTV'rs saw this....

Was poking around looking for some diesel fuel cans for my soon to arrive toy and ran across what appears to be a good price on the 5 gallon, Just Rite, Type II Accuflow Steel Safety Cans with 1" metal hose. Mfr.#7250230 (Yellow for Diesel)

Description of the Can is below.

Justrite Mfg : Type II AccuFlow

Deal Can Be Had at :

http://www.zorotools.com/g/00055393/k-G1000447?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google_Shopping_Feed&kw={keyword}&gclid=COKrlPKQu7wCFYNQ7AodTlIA1Q&whence=

$25 off purchase of $150 or more with free shipping use the code "MONEY" at checkout bringing each can to around $45 each delivered. I ordered 3 in yellow and 3 in red. You will need to "flush" your cache in your browser to get it to take the discount for two orders.

Walmart wants $79.41 per can plus tax
Just Rite Online wants $77 per can plus shipping and plus tax
Grainger, no shock here, wants $136.85 per can plus shipping plus tax

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans
Confirmed all 6 of my cans, 3 red and 3 yellow, were made in the USA. Even though these were purchased from Zorotools, each box had a Grainger shipping label on them. Quality appears outstanding on these cans and I have little doubt they will outlast me and my kids can fight over them when I'm gone.

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans
Update: I was sent a coupon code (1 use per customer) for $20 off a purchase of $150 or more with free shipping at Zoro Tools and wanted to share it with the group.

Type the code fx699A at checkout to receive your discount. One use per customer it appears.

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #4  
Nice find. That's a good price even without the coupon. I have a couple 5 gal and a 1 gal that I use for my 2 cycle mix. They are good cans, I am phasing out all of my plastic junk.

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #5  
That is a nice find!

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #7  
I was just looking at them and they now have a 35 off 150 coupon code "zorolympic"

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #8  
Confirmed all 6 of my cans, 3 red and 3 yellow, were made in the USA. Even though these were purchased from Zorotools, each box had a Grainger shipping label on them. Quality appears outstanding on these cans and I have little doubt they will outlast me and my kids can fight over them when I'm gone.
Just noted you mentioned Grainger.
That's where my 3 cans came from. They list at Grainger for about what I paid for all 3.

Grainger must have a high profit margin.

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #9  
I was a little concerned when you posted "galvanized" and diesel in the header, but i see the cans are listed as powder coated and not galv. I have no documented proof but was always told not to store diesel in galv containers.

/ Appears to be a Good Deal - Type II, Just Rite Galvanized Fuel Safety Cans #10  
I was a little concerned when you posted "galvanized" and diesel in the header, but i see the cans are listed as powder coated and not galv. I have no documented proof but was always told not to store diesel in galv containers.
From an internet site regarding storage of diesel, they say that galvanized, copper and coppery alloy (brass) will cause pre-mature degradation of the fuel. No other issues were mentioned, however another site explained that when water is introduced into the fuel (almost inevitable) then the zinc acts as food for the bacteria the form in the water and causes much faster corrosion to occur along with more gums and sediment that will clog filters quickly and if not trapped will get into the engine causing zinc plating and possibly air contamination with zinc fumes from burning. All not a good thing.

Last edited: