I got bad news today!

/ I got bad news today! #11  
Sorry PT, that sucks. I'm a bit **** retentive, I know go ahead and poke fun, but in all seriousness that would drive me bonkers. I feel for you bud.

/ I got bad news today! #12  
The new ones sitting on my dealers floor do the same thing.

Weird.

I cant imagine Kubota letting them out of the factory like that if it was a defect??? It sure looks like a defect to me

/ I got bad news today! #13  
I want to go home and check mine...does anybody else have this do that?

/ I got bad news today! #14  
I question your queston......"does anybody else have this do that?"

/ I got bad news today! #16  
Make sure you got that in writing from Kubota...then.....I say drive the snot out of them until the wheels fall off.

/ I got bad news today! #17  
Maybe it's time to change brands before too many are aware of this problem. It definitely doesn't look normal to me and I wouldn't want any power equipment like that. $.02

/ I got bad news today! #18  
Maybe it's time to change brands before too many are aware of this problem. It definitely doesn't look normal to me and I wouldn't want any power equipment like that. $.02

The problem is, for us 1100 owners at least, is there is no alternative.They have a very unique product with the cab.

/ I got bad news today! #19  
Does it look like some custom thin wall bushings could be installed to take up the slack?

/ I got bad news today! #20  
Does it look like some custom thin wall bushings could be installed to take up the slack?
That was my thought. If its those bushings shown in the parts breakdown earlier, an oversized pin or bushings with a smaller ID should easily fix it.

Aaron Z