I got bad news today!

/ I got bad news today! #1  

PrimeTime327

Tractor
RTV-X1100C
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At three o'clock today I was notified by my dealer that there's nothing Kubota can do about the slack in the X-1100! The Kubota rep said and I quote: "The 1100 was engineered to have play so the rear end can follow uneven terrain". He can order new parts and they will be exactly the same as the parts on it!

This slack will enable the introduction of muddy water into the area and major wear will start. Without mentioning other name brands, I've not seen any "play" in their suspension. I'm standing behind my dealer and I still like my X-11 very much but what's the next step?

Without getting into a bunch of detail right now I believe with the help of a machine shop I can repair mine..... BUT

I didn't buy mine to work on but to work with it, all the while doing mods to it make it work better for me.

Gary

/ I got bad news today! #3  
Gary
I don't understand this at all the slack in the rear wheels does not help on uneven ground side to side play would and is creating a safety issue when fully loaded and torque on the machine by premature wear.

Independent rear suspension IRS is what makes it ride on uneven ground real well just like so many other manufactures have out there. And there machines don't have play like this.

All I can say is if this doesn't get fixed and soon I am done with Kubota and I will be on here and every other tractor forum

SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS THAT KUBOTA IS JUNK!!!! AND DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! ON THERE RTV X SERIES. THIS IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.

/ I got bad news today! #6  
It sure does not look right. Can you compare it with other machines at your dealer or other dealers to see if they have the same play?

/ I got bad news today! #7  
Wow! My 2006 900rtv is like new compared to that!

/ I got bad news today! #9  
Sounds like a good thing to get the word around to all potential buyers to avoid that model. Lack of sales should make Kubota pony up with some new designs to correct the problem. Dealers should refuse to even sell the junk.

/ I got bad news today!
Gary
I don't understand this at all the slack in the rear wheels does not help on uneven ground side to side play would and is creating a safety issue when fully loaded and torque on the machine by premature wear.

Independent rear suspension IRS is what makes it ride on uneven ground real well just like so many other manufactures have out there. And there machines don't have play like this.

All I can say is if this doesn't get fixed and soon I am done with Kubota and I will be on here and every other tractor forum

SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS THAT KUBOTA IS JUNK!!!! AND DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! ON THERE RTV X SERIES. THIS IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.

It's been a real pain in the a** for sure!