Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment?

/ Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment? #1  

Cyberspacey

Tractor
Kubota RTV900
Hi!

I'm the owner of a new RTV-900. I am new to the utv world, and should have thought of this BEFORE I purchased the RTV, but figured this forum is so helpful I'd get the straight answer.

Is there a way to mow my lawn using an attachment for the RTV-900? If so, what attachment(s) is/are best to use?

Thanks!

Sally

/ Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment?
I wonder if I were to get a 3-point hitch for the RTV-900 if that would open up my possibilities...? I will also have a riding arena that will need grooming/watering, so I was thinking about a 3-point hitch anyway.

/ Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment? #5  
Are you also having "stuck shifter" problems with your RTV-900 ?

Sometimes it's "sticky", but it's never become stuck.

I have a 2013 and have owned it about 4 weeks. I just read on this forum somewhere that when it becomes stuck you can try depressing the brake pedal and that sometimes helps it. I feel that it's getting less sticky as time goes on.

/ Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment? #7  
I wonder if I were to get a 3-point hitch for the RTV-900 if that would open up my possibilities...? I will also have a riding arena that will need grooming/watering, so I was thinking about a 3-point hitch anyway.

There is / was a company called atvhitchworks that made a 3 point hitch called the farm boy.

They, too, are not cheap.

Yes, I saw that doing a search, which is what made me even think about using one. I'll make this thing into a tractor yet... :D j/k

Sally

/ Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment? #9  
Keep an eye on Craigslist, you see the tow behind mowers fairly often (at least in our area). Tractor Supply also carries them and sometimes have a 10% off sale

/ Kubota RTV-900 mower attachment? #10  
I had the 60" swisher. It bogged down in semi-tall grass. 14hp for 60" is insufficient.