Land Pride Treker

/ Land Pride Treker #1  

ronjhall

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota 2910 HST
I stopped my <font color="orange"> Kubota </font> Dealer today to see if he had a new RTV900s in yet.
His first delivery will be in January. He only gets 2 the rest of his order will be in March. He already has orders for 4.
He has also started to stock Land Prides Treker Vehicle. Not a bad looking vehicle.

/ Land Pride Treker #2  
I stopped into my local NH dealer to talk about implements and he had a couple of the Trekers sitting on his show floor. Nice looking units, but they seemed pricy. I liked the Honda power, but I think I'd prefer diesel if it was available. I'm not shopping for one of those things, but I did pick up a brochure just because I was curious. The cheaper of the 2 units he had on the floor was over $8000. Seems to me I've seen competitors units priced much lower and much higher in the local newspaper ads, but like I said, I'm not in the market so I don't know how the units are priced when all the features are considered and factored in. The local Kubota/Cub dealer has a Cub vehicle parked out front, I noticed it has a plastic or fiberglass front end, it won't rust, but will it flex or will it crack?

/ Land Pride Treker #3  
I know this thread is old, but this info might be of use to someone. My wife and I bought a used 2006 Treker 4410ST at an auction in January. It had 268 hours on it and was really clean. The design looked very robust, but for my purpose I was concerned with not having a Hi and Low gear. We have large hills on our property. Turns out it was not a problem, it goes up and down like a mule (the four legged one). It is not a speed demon but for fun the rear end will fish tail in mud and snow when you floor it. My life with it after three months. I later discovered that one of the seals on the rear differential was leaking. Not wanting to take it apart I put in some AT-205. That seems to have slowed it down some. Hopefully after some time it will quit all together. The 20 h.p. Honda has plenty of torque. One day while moving it in the garage it quit running. Turned out to be a bad fuel pump. Cheap and easy fix for me. The four wheel independent suspension over rough terrain is smooth and fabulous. Overall we just love this machine.
These reviews (and there are not many) were helpful.
ATV & SxS Illustrated - powered by www.3dissue.com
Treker 4420ST product review