Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #1  

Tailrotor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L45 & Kubota BX 2230 , 2014 RTV X 100C
RTV-X1100C - REAL TREE AP CAMO UTILITY VEHICLE W / CAB, ATV TIRES & SPRAY-ON BED LINER

1 FRONT HALOGEN WORK LIGHTS (SET OF 2)$158.00
1 REAR HALOGEN WORK LIGHT (1 LIGHT)$111.00
1 TURN SIG/HAZARD LGT KIT/RTV-X1100C$277.00
1 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC PUMP FOR SINGLE FUNCTION$479.00
1 HYDRAULIC VALVE KIT FOR 2 FUNCTIONS$2,286.00
1 FRONT QUICK HITCH AND SUBFRAME$793.00
1 HYDRAULIC VALVE UPGRADE KIT FOR 3 FUNCTIONS$336.00
1 72" V-PLOW SNOW BLADE$2,730.00
1 GRILLE GUARD ADAPTOR KIT FOR USE WITH FRONT QUICK HITCH$94.00
1 CURB GUARDS FOR V-BLADE$77.00
1 BLADE MARKERS$27.00
1 REAR UTILITY SCREEN$232.00
1 CV-J GUARD KIT - FRONT$99.00
1 CV-J GUARD KIT - REAR$99.00
1 SUNVISORS (2)
Plus hand throttle kit , mud flaps f/r
And a set of 4 vision lock out hub wheels and P350 tires
Out the door tax and all $27300. I am happy and think I got a fear deal.

Can't say enough about the owner he really work with me to get the deal done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 298
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 136
   / Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #2  
I thought you where having all kinds of problems with the one at work and was concerned about the safety issues of the play in the new rear suspension and the clunking noise with the video and the slop in the front end. Did they get that fixed for you or did you decide it was a non issue and liked it so much you bought one.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO
Buck we still have the wheel wobble issue as everyone else. But the rest of the unit is great. I have a fix for the front issue and rear wheel wobble already waiting to be installed on my unit. And I am sure kubota is rethinking the shore hardness of the rubber bushings and will come out with an updated one.

But for now I will install my bronze bushing on the rear and Teflon washers on the front and this will fix any issue I may have.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #4  
Is that list. Price on add ons .?

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #6  
Yes it is ohio I just copied and pasted from the Build my kubota web site. Didn't pay that

Phil's Sales? If so, the best dealer anywhere near SWPA.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO
Phil's Sales? If so, the best dealer anywhere near SWPA.

Tim I got mine from a dealer in Irwin pa. I have bought 4 kubota's off him over the years. Great guy and good service he is one of the larger dealers around. Millions in inventory

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #8  
I am seriously considering purchasing a new 1120X model, and was wondering what exactly is your bronze bushing nylon washer fix? If this is still considered an issue and Kubota hasn't addressed it in the 8 months or so since the new models were released, what changed your mind? Is the fix relatively cheap and easy/quick?

I don't mind a little money and work to upgrade a machine, but considering the cost of the new machines, why should it be necessary? I have never personally witnessed the issue of loose and clunking wheels, but then I don't own one, or even personally know anyone who does. I haven't seen any posts or threads about it for several months, so maybe it's a non issue.

It may just have been a case of poor QC on a few units during initial production, and people jumped the gun thinking their beloved RTVs were redesigned in a very negative way. It happens almost every time a new model of anything comes out, be it pickups, tractors (tier 4?) or in this case UTVs. There are always die hard "they don't make the new ones as good as the old ones" people out there. Just my 2 cents.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #9  
Good info tailrotor thanks been thinking or upgrading to a new one just wished they would fix those issues first but if it a simple fix just might do it .

/ Pulled the trigger on a new RTV X 1100 CAMO #10  
I've had my 2014 kubota RTV X900 for several months now. It so much more machine than my old Kawasaki 4010 mule. I thought I finally heard the "noise" forum members have been talking about. Sent the info to my dealer, he said he would contact his rep about it. Thought I read someplace Kubota is finally looking into the problem (another forum thread). So I told my dealer I just wanted to let him know about mine. Besides the "shim" issue and the shifter a little tight, I am very glad I bought the machine. Looking at Boss V plows now, had the upgraded front suspension added when I purchased the RTV, so I am ready to go.