Kawasaki mule pro 2015

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015 #1  

Code54

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100, Kubota BX25D,1957 Farmall Cub Lo-Boy Kubota KX91-3, BCS 853
Have any of you been able to check out the "new" Mule? The other day my wife and I went by the local Kawasaki dealer and took a closer look. All I can say is wow, has the Mule come a LONG way. The new bed system is super easy to change from bed to seating, 16 foot turning radius, 3 cyl engine (same motor the Deere 825 has), seating for 6, 2000lbs tow rating, and built like a tank. I currently have a rzr4 and am thinking real hard about selling it to get the new mule. I really never use the RZR as I am mostly working so the Mule would be a far more natural fit. It also will still allow me to take the family on a trail ride from time to time so it looks real appealing to me. Anyone got one yet or got to take a test drive?

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015 #2  
I've only seen videos on YouTube and they look nice. They use the same engine that the 825i does? The Cherry engine?

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015 #3  
They look quite improved, Now Kawasaki has something useable in the mule lineup.

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015
Yep same motor as the Deere Figure that helps with parts sourcing down the road. I was also glad to see they moved forward on Mules as it will push all the other manufactures to continue improving their products.

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015
Anyone buy one yet or get to ride one?

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015
Thanks! I think I may check one out a little more in person tomorrow. Seems the dealers keep saying they are selling but not much forum talk yet.

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015 #8  
I have had one for a month and I love it. Very versatile, very quiet and smooth, the power steering is great! I took it on a 40 mile trail ride last weekend and it handled everything I threw at it with 6 people on board. Climbed some steep trails and cruised some dirt roads at 40-45.

Only gripe is a total lack of accessories for a machine this new. I need a snowplow and the Kawi unit is on backorder and I have not found any aftermarket kits either. Also, if anyone can clue me in on the oil filter location and where to buy one I would appreciate it. The owners manual just states that the oil filter is a dealer service item.

Great machine. I am very happy with it.

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015
I read the motor is the same as the 825i gator (Deere) so maybe could get it through them??

Do you have a winch on yours? I just got a winch tonight and looking at the mount Im not sure if it is possible to check the front diff oil with the winch mounted without removing the bumper?
Otherwise I can't get over what a great machine this is - I am really impressed and pleased with the machine

/ Kawasaki mule pro 2015
From ATVMAG.Com

This MULE's engine is a different breed and cranks out torque-laden power via its 812ccs. It's an inline DOHC 3-cylinder (I says WHAAAAAAT?!) and has enough low-end grunt to pull over a building.

This unique triple cylinder mill happens to be manufactured by Chery - one of the largest and most reputable auto manufacturers in China.

Wait, take your finger off the panic button: Someone else in the off-road industry is already using a Chery-built version of this same engine - and we happen to be quite partial to it! John Deere has been using it in its Gator 825i for a few years now and it happens to be one of our favorites. Seeing it appearing in this all-new MULE PRO FXT brought a grin to our faces.

A very quick search and I seen this:
John Deere Engine Oil Filter - AM107423

Not positive but this maybe the right filter