/ New Honda Pioneer 500 !
I give up :mad:

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #12  
Aren't phone cameras a pain!!!

But it's all good Chooglin, we get the picture! ha ha

Looks good!

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #14  
Wish I had your problems, taking pictures of MY new 500. Love to have one but it's not going to happen.

Happy Motoring.

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #15  
Nice side by side. I wish I would have bought one instead of the rhino 700.

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #16  
Nice side by side. I wish I would have bought one instead of the rhino 700.

I was all set to get one to replace my four wheeler that died. Got a call from Montgomery Honda to come look at one before it went to customer. The day before I was to go, my truck hit some road ice wrong and took me to the ditch. Had to put the pioneer money into a new truck, along with what I got from insurance. So, I settled for a new four wheeler similar to the one I had.

Maybe one day I will sell ATV and get the Pioneer.

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #17  
Looks great. How do you like the radio. Was looking at the same model for my Mule, appears to be really well thought out for off road use

Looks great. How do you like the radio. Was looking at the same model for my Mule, appears to be really well thought out for off road use

I like it, very simple to use and has good sound.The main reason for buying this model , was for the features it has !!!!

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #19  
Good to hear. Thank you for the information

/ New Honda Pioneer 500 ! #20  
I like it, very simple to use and has good sound.The main reason for buying this model , was for the features it has !!!!

Is first gear super low? I got the Pioneer 700-4 and first gear is just way to high. Very frustrating sometimes.