Kubota RTV 500 vs Honda Pioneer 700

/ Kubota RTV 500 vs Honda Pioneer 700 #1  

penokee

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO-20 (sold to son-in-law), AC - H3 Crawler, L3130HST, (AC-WD w/Attachments - SOLD), 1984 Honda Big Red, Honda Foreman 4x4 w/plow
Still comparing SxS,s. Have it narrowed down to these two machines. I have a Kubota 500, so would appreciate any/all comments on how it compares with the Honda Pioneer 700. At age 78 doing only small jobs, but still making slow and easy trail rides over fairly rough terrain. Planning to buy a second machine to leave in AZ during the summer (Tired of pulling a trailer). Have one machine in MI.

/ Kubota RTV 500 vs Honda Pioneer 700
Will reply to my own question. After reading reviews, etc. on-line, looking at the machines in the Dealers showrooms, checking available interest rates, factoring in my age and realistic use of the machine, price, quality of machines, reputation of the Company and other misc. items; came to the earth shattering conclusion that there isn't a dimes worth of difference between them. Actually twins born to different mothers. I selected the Kubota RTV 500 on the mundane basis that it's the only one of four we looked at, that fits (height) into our Toy Hauler. At least I'm having fun.

/ Kubota RTV 500 vs Honda Pioneer 700 #3  
I really don't see how you could go wrong with either. I like the size you're looking at, I recently bought a Ranger 570 because I wanted a mid size. You should get many years of good service from the Kubota!