CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!!

/ CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!! #1  

Rwd4evr

Tractor
CHETECH taskforce 200
I am in the process of getting a chetech taskforce 200 utility dump vehicle. It is around 1997-2000 model year. the only thing I can find for it is a used manual. Can anyone tell me where to get parts for this thing?it is really well built and in pretty good shape.

/ CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!! #2  
I looked around too...Nothing, in fact other forums (and TBN as well) are saying the same thing--Can't find parts. Unless you have access to a ton of cross reference materials or access to a machinist, I'd try to find something from a company that's still in business or at least was high volume...That'll relieve a ton of headaches. Wish I had something better to say.

/ CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!!
it is actually a taskforce xl I have figured out. That doesn't help in parts sourcing though. Mechanically it is fine, it just has an issue with hauling weight uphill. I believe its a clutch problem, possibly ignition. I'm getting it for free ( well I find out tomorrow actually) so the 18 horse kohler is worth taking it even if it's scrap metal. I found a place that used to sell them called Mti distributing and the number still goes to voice mail so I'll findout tomorrow if I can get anything from them.

/ CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!! #4  
Free is a good thing...A cross reference or the ultimate manufacturer of the drive train would be a good thing to figure out..bet the clutch or ignition isn't unique to that vehicle...Good luck on this.

/ CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!! #5  
Well, I have a taskforce with the same problem in the transmission. Did either of you find anything out?

/ CheTech taskforce 200 need help finding parts!!! #6  
I am bidding on a Task Force Utility Buggy. Could part it out if I win the bid. Will know Sat evening. If I knew I had diff sold would make a diff on my bidding.