Honda Pioneer 1000 5

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5 #3  
I agree! I think they combined the best features of the P700 and P500 and added some new features based on what they have heard from customers. The only thing I'm afraid of is the price! I'm going to enjoy my P500 for a few years and probably spring for a P1000-3 EPS in the future.

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5 #4  
Looks like it is going to be really nice and have a lot of features people want. Not going to be the RZR1000 killer some hoped for but it maybe a perfect light utility/fun machine

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5 #5  
I'll wait for the price but I'd be tempted to trade in my Big Red for the 2 seat 1000 version with electric steering and paddle shifting. My BR has done everything I've ever asked it to do so upgrading would just be for me. I'm not finding out a lot of information yet, like how much it weighs or how wide it is.

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5
They are suppose to release the MSRP and more specs sometime in July.

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5 #7  
There's an outdoor show coming up next month that Honda is always at. They actually build the atv's and Pioneer's about 45 mins from my house. If the new pioneer is at the show I'll take lots of pics and ask as many questions as they'll answer.

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5 #8  
Awesome. Thanks

/ Honda Pioneer 1000 5 #9  
I think the price will start at $14k for the non electric steering 1000.