New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming #1  

PRCWI

Silver Member
Tractor
Oliver 770, Oliver 550, Bobcat 753, Gravely Atlas JSV 3000
Well the Mrs. Finally got tired of the issues we keep having with our LandPride Treker. I'm on the road a lot and it just hasn't been reliable.

So we broke down and on Friday will be the owners of a Gravely Atlas JSV 3000. I've never even seen one in person but from all my research it was on our short list if possibilities. She went to our local dealer to check one out and we decided to make the purchase.

So long story short it will be delivered Friday. We are getting it with front and rear poly windshields, poly roof, multi mount 4500lb winch and headache rack/tool holder on the bed.

Looking forward to putting it through its paces this weekend, I'll post some pics as we get used to it and let you know how it's working out. :)

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming #2  
Never seen one of those...post some pics...Enjoy!!!

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming
Had a chance to grab a couple of pics today. Rainy muddy and wet in WI this winter so far. Making me want some good mud tires. ;)
image-3419525965.jpg image-2234588502.jpg image-204415741.jpg Still have a couple of upgrades getting installed Tuesday.

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming #4  
Next to my tractor, my Mule is the best purchase we have made on our small farm.

I like the looks of this Gravely.

The bed size is amazing! Looking forward to taking advantage of it.

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming #6  
The bed size is amazing!

Yeah it is! Just looked up the specs and it is 8" longer than the current Kubota RTV.

I just wish someone near me had any to go look at.

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming #7  
I looked at a bobcat, nice sized bed but definitely smaller and half plastic. The Brutus has the hydrostatic drive which I liked but the wife did not. Overall the basic chassis underneath is the same Overall engine options are the same as the bobcat I believe

The Brutus HD with pto has better attachment options but costs more.

With the criteria we were looking for, Large bed, pulling/hauling capability, easy entry and exit, powered dump my list got short pretty fast.

Our existing Land Pride Treker had a 48"x52"x12" bed with power dump. We loved the bed size and didn't want to lose bed space. We wanted something that could tow/haul more as we have rock picking, as well as projects where we need to move dirt and gravel. With the 57" wide bed and the ability to carry 1250lbs in the bed I can use the skid steer to just dump material right into the bed as my bucket is only about 60" wide. We looked at multiple vehicles but the bed space was a huge plus in favor of the Atlas. Considerations were:
Polaris Brutus bed is 43.5"x54"x11.5"
Kubota RTV bed is 46.7"x52"x11.4"
Intimidator bed is 43"x60.6"x14" (that is with the classic bed) nice option that we seriously considered but no close dealers
John Deere 825I 45"x52"x12"
Bobcat 3400 bed is 43.5"x54"x11.5"
Gravely Atlas bed is 48"x57"x11.4"

So the new unit is just as long and gains us 5" of bed width plus can carry/dump a whole lot more.

/ New Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 coming #10  
What I saw was 57.7 x 40.5 for the Kubota?