Can anyone help identify this engine?

/ Can anyone help identify this engine? #1  

justinramani

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035
I just bought this gas golf cart. Its a 2005 EZ-GO utility. The description says that its a gas engine, but doesn't say which model. Can anyone tell what it might be from the picture? I would like to change all the filters and fluids when it arrives. Anything else I should do?

Attachments

• 578562_42_160_0001.jpg
    578562_42_160_0001.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 578562_1464_0_0002.jpg
    578562_1464_0_0002.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 236
   / Can anyone help identify this engine? #2  
That looks like a 11 HP FUJI ROBIN ENGINE !

/ Can anyone help identify this engine?
Is that good or bad? Looks like it's been rode rough for a 2005. Not sure if they did regular maintenance or not.

/ Can anyone help identify this engine? #4  
Is that good or bad? Looks like it's been rode rough for a 2005. Not sure if they did regular maintenance or not.

??? Wouldn't know we had a couple years ago that served us well . We would use golf carts to take customers around plant and tree nursery to view and buy from us . Heres a parts place we use to deal with when couldn't find local :
Mechanical Parts Gas Cart

Don't know if they are still around . Hope it helped YA !!!

It definately helps. Anything to look out for with these? Never had a golf cart before.

I think the engine has about 1300 hours. Anyone know if these engines have a rated life?

/ Can anyone help identify this engine? #8  
It definately helps. Anything to look out for with these? Never had a golf cart before.

I know to NOT get to thinking that it's an ATV or truck. I've 'used up' two of them by doing just that. Went to a Honda Pioneer 500; well suited for heavy work. Golf carts are well suited for comfortable ride, easy handling, etc. But they're not work horses for sure.

I bet it's easy to abuse them! We plan to use it for runs between the house and barn. We will also need it to get the mail and take out the trash. Our driveway is around 1300 ft....

/ Can anyone help identify this engine? #10  
You'll find that thing really handy, I've had a gas Club Car for several years and can't kill it, but it has a Kawasaki engine. You can look around this site and learn what engine yours has, I've ordered from them and they're good to deal with and the shipping was fast.

Golf Cart Parts and Accessories | BuggiesUnlimited.com