RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP #1  

mxsx353

Tractor
Case IH
I was wondering how I turn up the fuel pump on my rtv 1100 so i can get it to blow a lot of black smoke. I'm not worried about loosing power I just want to blow a lot of smoke. If anyone has pictures of what screw to turn on the fuel pump that would be great! Thanks.

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP #2  
What's your desired results in regards to engine damage?

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP
I wont have it turned up all the time but i just want to know how to turn it up every once in awhile to get a little smoke. I wont be hard on it with it turned up.

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP #4  
I wont be hard on it with it turned up.

Then there would be no point...... It will only smoke when your foot is stuffed down the intake.....

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP #5  
You wouldn't be turning up the fuel pump but you would be opening up the set screw that controls the amount of fuel entering the injectors. Look for set screws that have wire ties to hold them in place, these are the set screws as adjusted in the factory

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP #6  
Does your dad know you want to roll coal with his expensive RTV? I think the best thing we can do for this kid is to let him figure it out on his own. I never had any help when I got into trouble.

Lol it is my rtv. I have turned the screws in that are on the front of the fuel pump but it didn't change anything when i revved it up no smoke. Does anyone have pictures of the screws im supposed to screw in? I'm pretty positive i did turn the right one in but i just want to make sure.

Is it the screw on the front of the fuel pump facing the cab with a little security cap on it? There's also one on the top the fuel pump that had a cap do I need to do anything with it?

/ RTV1100 FUEL PUMP TURN UP #9  
Best way I've found is to restrict the air. Use a heavy duty trash bag and cover at least 75% of the filter but not more than 85%. 90% will result in power loss. Don't cheap out on the bag either. 3-4 mil is perfect

Brett

:laughing: