Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    M9000-L2900(kubotas)

Default Kubota RTV 900

I love the kubota RTV 900,I live in Texas.
    Is there any need to shop around for a better price,or all
    the dealers asking the same price?
    thanks for any help

Default Re: Kubota RTV 900

Sonny, I haven't priced the RTV, but I know prices varied considerably from dealer to dealer when I bought my kubota tractors. I visited 4 different Kubota dealers pricing identical equipment and no two were the same on the price.

Tractor
    Jinma, Foton, TYM, Belarus, Yanmar, Branson, Montana, Mahindra and maybe some green and orange too.

I bought one about a month ago and found that since demand exceeds supply it is unlikely that you will get much different of a price at different places. I drove 3 1/2 hours one way to pick mine up because no dealer closer to me had the worksite model that I wanted. I told the dealer that I'd take it and set up a time to pick it up the next day. When I got there the next day the dealer showed me where he had two backup sales on my RTV already just in case I didn't pick it up. By the way, the RTV has been great so far too! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    B2620, Toro Z-Master 45 3 (2 3hp Kaw asaki, 52" deck.Kubota RTV 900)

I would imagine that finding one will be the difficult part. I know that my cousin just bought one; he wanted 2 months and only got his because he is a big customer at the dealers (he is a dairy farmer that buys a $100,000 JD tractor every 3-4 years, plus parts, implements, etc.) He paid very close to list.
    Will

Tractor
    NH TC33D; RTV900; Gravely Professional

Sonny--

I actually found a dealer who had a standard price well below the MSRP, and on the only Worksite model I could find within driving distance, to boot. Classy guy; called to make sure delivery went well, and sent a small gift certificate out after the purchase. I Don't know if this was an aberration, since this was my first experience with kubota, but it does show that they have room to move if they want to. But like other said, good luck finding one!

Tractor
    M9000-L2900(kubotas)

Hey Rick,how much of MSRP would he take off,there is a dealer close that has several,but I would drive a little to save a lot?How much do you think and what area? thanks

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kuota L3130, Ford 9-n, Allis AC, and a JD 4020 with powershift

two dealers near me, both with multiple lots. $10,600 with hyd lift. All sold out for rest of the summer. I would like one as well. Darn.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 3710

I didn't know they were in such short supply. My dealer in MD had 5 last time I stopped by. I would love to have one but it's a want not a need right now. Once I get more land I will look again.

Steve

Tractor
    M9000-L2900(kubotas)

hey Rick,I went to a Dealer today that had 8,maybe the shortage is over?

Tractor
    NH TC33D; RTV900; Gravely Professional

Sonny--

I paid about $900 below list, which more than paid for the winch (Warn 2500, and not optional IMHO) and I had it delivered, which was another $120 (dealer two hours away). This guy is in west central Ohio. The price with the discount was about the same as a Ranger, making the decision awfully easy!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast