UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror.

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror. #1  

Coyote machine

Tractor
22 SANY SY 50U, '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 BB, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Brush Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy
I need to find a clamp on side view mirror for my Kioti Mechron 2200PS. It has a canopy and tubular steel roll cage currently, with no windshield. I have about a 1.83" or so diameter bar on the driver's side to clamp a mirror bracket to. Anyone have a good source for this type of generic item?

TIA,

CM

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror. #2  
look for a ATV handlebar type mirror. I have a rear view mirror mounted top center and it works good. I picked it up at the Power sports shop. a side mirror would get torn off as much as I am in the woods on mine .

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror. #3  
I need to find a clamp on side view mirror for my Kioti Mechron 2200PS. It has a canopy and tubular steel roll cage currently, with no windshield. I have about a 1.83" or so diameter bar on the driver's side to clamp a mirror bracket to. Anyone have a good source for this type of generic item?

TIA,

CM
Maybe a local marine boat shop?

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror.
Thanks. I need a side view so if I go next door to my for sale property and I'm on the town dirt road I don't get smashed when I make my left turn into the drive by some yahoo barrel-azzing down the road!:smiley_aafz:
I would go with an inside mount center located rearvtiew, but I have a perforated cage at the back between the cab and dump bed, which leaves almost zero visibility, unfortunately.

I did find this: Seizmik Universal UTV Mirror | MotoSport

and similar more expensive versions at Home Depot, online, not in store. Still looking....

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror. #5  
I bought mine from Cabelas-can't remember the details, but they were big enough to fit the roll cage on my RTV-many mirrors won't fit-I imagine your Kioti has a heavier roll bar too.

Will

I bought mine from Cabelas-can't remember the details, but they were big enough to fit the roll cage on my RTV-many mirrors won't fit-I imagine your Kioti has a heavier roll bar too.

Will

Yes, I wrapped a string around the left side tube to get a quick measurement before I had to run out on errands on my initial search. It came out to 1.81 or 1.83" aprox. I will have to run my dial caliper on it to see what it is exactly so I can get a mirror and bracket that will accommodate the tube's diameter.

The Seizmik mirrors are pretty darn good, but also expensive.

Best bang for the buck by far.... Tusk UTV Mirror Kit | UTV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

I like the Rocky Mountain Mirror(s) you linked to better than the Seizmik one I linked to. It seems to maybe have a better clamping system/bracket and an available extension arm for the bracket as well. Price wise the 2 are almost identical, at least what I showed and 'yours'. S + H also plays a factor in total cost of whichever one might chose, as in most everything these days.

Thanks,

CM

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror. #8  
Tusk mount is VERY solid.

/ UTV - Need a side view clamp on mirror. #9  
Tusk mount is VERY solid.

Thanks, it sure looks solid. BTW, I did order two Tusk UTV mirrors, and found out that even though they don't show my UTV in the vehicle fit list, when I called to inquire about something that would fit they told me to select a Can-Am UTV, and that the order form would then supply me with clamps for a rollbar of 2" diameter, which is just slightly larger than my 1.9" actual size bar. Their embedded video was helpful to make me aware that the standard generic clamp size is 1 3/4 to 1 7/8", which would not have fit my Kioti Mechron.

Here are some easy to use "mounts" for lots of uses. I used them to mount my "posts" for my self made tractor canopy. Mess up and cut it off and redo also comes in shorter lengths for pennies less money. I got the longer ones to ensure I'd have enough length to wrap around. Amazon.com: Extra Heavy Duty Zip Ties 26 Inch Long - 2Lbs UV Black: Home Improvement

Thanks, I use cable ties for lots of things, but I wanted a solid clamp to keep vibration from making the mirror view less than crystal clear, if possible....