PICKUP INSPECTION NEW KUBOTA RTV-X1100C

/ PICKUP INSPECTION NEW KUBOTA RTV-X1100C #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
Monday afternoon picking up a new unit, think I should do the rear wheel neutral inspection anything else?

Tx

/ PICKUP INSPECTION NEW KUBOTA RTV-X1100C #2  
Put the tailgate down and sit on it for 10-20 mins. If the bed raises up have them fix that. My brand new one does that and it's annoying. Have to leave water in my sprayer so it doesn't get tipped out of the bed.

Besides that they are pretty awesome

Brett

/ PICKUP INSPECTION NEW KUBOTA RTV-X1100C
Picked up unit, don't buy the CV guards they are joke, because they never could show me a pic of what I was buying I bitched and they dropped charge, also after more research I discovered Kubota are expensive to maintain, so made a deal for oil and filters for 50 and 200 hour service at 20% off put on unit bill so no tax and more write off. Got service manual thrown in, rear window guard for $150. Got the bedliner factory option and 15% off the RTV price. Dropped into dealership did inspection on site, test drive, neutral test, and did the last minute negotiations. That way when they dropped it off they gave me the keys I gave them check. I got 2.29% 48 month zero down loan using my mustang title, seems car loans are cheaper than toy loans.