kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #1  

dieselfuel007

Tractor
john deere x595
what are some good choices for mildly aggressive tire with enough capacity for an rtv and if i go with 26' tall will they fit ok?

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #2  
I went with 27” itp blackwater evolutions I think they are. Great tires so far. be carful of the weight ratings on utv tires especially with an rtv as heavy as they are. I put mine on the stock wheels and the only thing I might do different is add some wheel spacers to increased hill stability with my sprayer in the bed

Brett

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions
i'm looking at ss 212 wheels and maybe some 26" tall dirt commanders

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #4  
I have seen the RTV with a full set of the 26x12/12 ag tires for the BX and when I replace the tires on mine, I will be at the Kubota dealer pricing a set through whole goods.

Edit:
I knew I had a picture somewhere.
RTV bars.jpg

Last edited:
   / kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #5  
Research the load capacity of whatever tire you choose. Review the weight of your machine plus it's carrying capacity. Quick math will tell you whether they will hold up or not.

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #6  
Always been a fan of Big Horn radials ride smooth long lasting. Have run them on almost every ate I've owned. Once the ones wear out on my ranger the big horns will go on

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #7  
Looking at Maxxis' website specifications it appears the Big Horn tire has a load capacity of 500lbs + - depending on size. They would be maxxed out before riders and/or payload were added.

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #8  
You are correct my apologies

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #9  
You are correct my apologies

No apology necessary. The RTV, Gator, etc., are in a separate category in regards to tire requirements. :)

/ kubota rtv 1100 tire upgrade questions #10  
I have seen the RTV with a full set of the 26x12/12 ag tires for the BX and when I replace the tires on mine, I will be at the Kubota dealer pricing a set through whole goods.

Edit:
I knew I had a picture somewhere.
View attachment 546349

I know this is an old thread, but will a 26x12-12 ag lug like a Deestone D405 fit on a stock X1120D rim or do they require different rims. I’m looking for a solution for my RTV X1120D. The machine is used on a farm in W. Michigan. We’ve got lots of mud. I need something that will be good in the mud, snow, and not tear up the grass.