RTV grill guard

/ RTV grill guard #1  

bczoom

Veteran Member
OK, I smashed mine /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Not real bad, but the passenger side light guard was bent in enough to hit the plastic (small ding in plastic). It came back out an inch or 2 but where it attaches to the main tube is in pretty bad shape. I'll get it fixed but ordered a new grill guard yesterday.
They come in 2 colors (the silver for 3 models, the dark grey for the rec. version).
Here's a surprise.
Silver = $183
Dark grey = $372.55

Almost $200 difference for the color?!?!? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I obviously ordered the silver and will spray paint to dark grey. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ RTV grill guard #2  
I haven't checked lately, but a couple of months ago, I talked to someone with a company in Houston Texas that was working on a heavier duty grill guard for the RTV 900. It's www.uvcountry.com.

They also have a "basket" that attaches to the grill guard, for carrying an ice chest etc up front. They are big on outfitting Mules, RTV's, etc, for hunting purposes and those guys want to have the bed available for high-mounted seats, dog boxes, etc.

Don't know price or availability. Usual disclaimer - I'm not affiliated with them in any way.