JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK...

/ JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK... #1  

FLDave

Silver Member
Tractor
JD4320, loadmatch, speedmatch, motionmatch, automotive cruise, r4's
Hi All,

Is a 2003 John Deere Gator with 48 hours worth $4,200.00?

It has a gas engine, a bed liner, and a front bumper.

Thanks in Advance,
Dave /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK... #2  
That is less than I paid for my 2002 Gator 6x4 with 119 hours.

/ JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK... #3  
That's a good price, IMO.

Any idea why it is that low?

Likely not a price from a dealer, but an individual. Those are low hours, for sure.

/ JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK...
I don't know why it's so low. I called the number and got a fax. Luckily I have a fax also so I faxed the seller saying I'd take it.

I hope the seller calls me back. I don't want to get too excited because I've missed some pretty good deals before.

I'll just have to sit here and stress about it until I hear something. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK... #5  
Dave,

Look the machine over closely. Any idea why they're selling so cheap?

Brian

The ad says that there are no dents, scratches, or rust. It says that is was well maintained and in perfect condition.

Maybe it's a lead ad just to get me to call. I have no clue at this point but I faxed saying I'd take it (after inspection of course).

Who the heck knows. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I just don't want to miss it if it's true.

Oh well, back to stressing until I hear something. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ JOHN DEERE 6 X 4 GATOR PRICE CHECK... #7  
I would bet that is a 4x2. Maybe not. If it is a 6x4 you just got the deal of year!!! Last year when I traded mine I paid $7200 for my new one and got $6000 for my old one and it was a 2000 with I don't know how many hours as it didn't have an hour meter.

Well, as I half expected...I never heard from the seller. Why do people do such things? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif