HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help!

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help!

Price proposal on a decked out <font color="orange">RTV</font>: see attachment.

What'dya think? Note the CD/Radio /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif!

J

Attachments

• 560671-RTV proposal, Mike M xN 15.JPG
    560671-RTV proposal, Mike M xN 15.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 332
   / HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #32  
Buy it, it's only money and you can't take it with you.....

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #33  
I freak every time I get something.
My wife always kids that she should take a paper bag along for me when we write checks.

I say go for it. You have spent some time on research, some time haggling, some time thinking.

Now go buy it, before the snow comes.

Enjoy.
-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #34  
I think if I was looking for a fully loaded UTV and the two quotes that were listed (HPX,RTV) were my only options I would be driving a Kubota RTV! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #35  
If I was going to spend that much money I'd buy Von's Unimog!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #36  
Yeah, but 16K won't be enough for Von's mog.

Von's should go for twice that.

Have a good one,
Neil.

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #37  
That's the going price of the unit and all the options. Once you get the RTV you will be happy with the price you paid. The RTV is just one fine machine. It would be better to think of it as a Kubota Tractor.... It's NOT just another UV. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #38  
I have spent considerable time operating all three vehicles you are looking into. Without getting into price and add-ons this is what I feel separates each.

The Kubota has been derived from a tractor and it targeted for heavier work. Its not very refined and the hydraulic drive/steer is a plus when hauling heavy loads and a minus when trying to drive.

The Bobcat is a well balanced vehicle. It has a better drivetrain than the others allowing it to be more capable off-road, able to carry/tow heavy loads that the Kubota can, and not have to worry about high/low or 2wd/4wd gears. Its easier to drive and rides better than the others.

The HPX is much better than previous Gators, and they started this utility vehicle craze. The car looks good and does a lot well, but is outclassed by the others. It doesn't have the power of the Kubota or the features of the Bobcat.

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help!

Thanks for the eval, Wrkn. You're the 2nd poster who has expressed an opinion based on knowing all 3 and the 2nd to endorse the Bobcat for the reasons you mention.

Just got back after a while away from the forum. My Bobcat dealer (also HPX) socked on about $1500 to his first competitive price on the diesel HPX for labor and frt so I would not be buying that one from him. Since he has a 32 hour 2200 Bobcat on his lot I have ultimatum'd /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif him to sell me that one at a much better price before the SSL/Excavator deal closes up. Based on your opinions and on the pricing so far, it is my first choice, but we'll see if he will make my deal. Pretty surprisingly his first offer on the 2200 was only around 4% off list. The HPX deal from the ag dealer was over 16% off.

Otherwise I can go back to the <font color="green">Deere ag dealer</font> (no experience with him) with the best HPX deal ($1200 less) or to my <font color="orange">Kubota tractor dealer</font> /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif for an RTV.

Or I can ride my <font color="green">6x4</font> a little longer and save my money!

Thanks again and keep those cards and letters coming!

Jim
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ HPX vs Bobcat 2200 vs RTV--Help! #40  
There's no doubt in my mind if I had unlimited money I'd be driving the Bobcat Toolcat. There is nothing out there that compares to that thing. For the price though I'm perfectly happy with my HPX over the Bobcat or the RTV.