Bristers Chuck Wagon utv

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #1  

willywildes

Silver Member
Tractor
3130 GST/ CAT D-2
Bristers Chuck Wagon utv

I just picked up a new Bristers Chuck wagon. after looking at all the utvs on the market, i found this one suited my needs. It didn't break the bank, 5K OTD. i wanted a UTV to take the garbage cans to the road, pickup the mail, and haul light trimmings and landscape tools around. Powered by a 11hp Honda engine, and a spicer rear gear i know i can get parts for a long time. the frame is heavy duty round pipe i looked at the Yhamaha pro hauler. it's in the same class but when we test drove it cold it just ran on the starter and poped a few times sputtered stopped sputtered veary cold blooded the honda power started an ran at the hit of the switch both were ice cold the Club Car had'nt been started in 6 months so anyone looking for this class of utv i will let you know how it goes

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #2  
Re: Bristers Chuck Wagon utv

Never heard of that brand before but then I don't get out much! We were looking at the smaller UTVs but due to the steep hills we need to navigate wanted more HP and brakes on all 4 wheels. The Yamaha (Pro Hauler) was the first one we looked at. Good luck with it, post a picture if you get a chance.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv

you can see them at web page

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #4  

Thanks for the link.

I too have never heard of them but it looks like it should meet your needs nicely. Let us know what you think of it after you put some hours on it.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #5  

We just picked up this line. It is actually built in the USA, down in Louisiana. (not sure where Honda builds the engine, probably still Japan). They have done a great job at a low cost utility. The articulating rear suspension is a great simple low cost way to keep all 4 on the gound. with locking differential, even with 2wd, it should easily handle most of the tasks these vehicles are used for. At a base price a little over $4K, I think it is a real bargain! If you need more power, the Land Pride Treker is a very well built unit and is available in 2 and 4wd versions with 20HP honda engines. All of these include a full one year warranty.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #6  

Hoping to revive an old post, I have noticed that the Bristers UTV is now available at Tractor Supply, for just over 5 grand here in NY. I emailed Bristers, no reply yet.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

But assuming they reply, any other comments on these vehicles, where I can buy them beyond TSC? How loud? Durability?

At $5100 at TSC, I am more tempted to get the Polaris Ranger TM for $5995 (bigger, more power, shaft final drive, great dealer) but perhaps I can get the Brister cheaper direct?

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #7  

Brister won't sell direct (they should still answer your email and refer you to some nearby dealers) I have sent you a PM,hope you don't mind.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #8  

"At $5100 at TSC, I am more tempted to get the Polaris Ranger TM for $5995 (bigger, more power, shaft final drive, great dealer) but perhaps I can get the Brister cheaper direct?"

Where can you get a Polaris Ranger TM for $5995? Am I missing something?

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #9  

Sorry for the slow reply, but here in upstate ny there are a few dealers who advertise the 2wd Ranger TM for $5999. I think the corporate website price was mid 6k range...either way a very good value for a work oriented Ranger.

/ Bristers Chuck Wagon utv #10  

The 2wd Chuckwagon is in the low to mid $4k range. 4wd $6K area.