HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision?

/ HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision? #11  
Initially bought a HPX 4x4 gas model, it had engine problems (fuel system related) and was returned. Replaced with a diesel model.

At 190 odd hours, this machine has performed flawlessly.

Pulls anything I hook to it, easy to get on/off. Great for building/checkin fence, haulin feed or checkin on the cows. It gets worked hard. I very much recommend it!

Wife loves it too!

/ HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision? #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( At 190 odd hours, this machine has performed flawlessly.)</font>

Hey Chuck, welcome back. Haven't seen you post in awhile. Glad the new machine is working out for you and the woes of the previous machine are long gone.

Brian

/ HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision?
Thanks, I finally got up the guts and ordered it. It will be here in about 10 working days according to the dealer.

I hope I get a good one! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision? #14  
Thanks Brian!!

Don't get time to post much but I do try to visit the site as much as possible!

/ HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision? #15  
If it looks like this it'll be a good one!

Attachments

• 657841-HPX Gator.JPG
    657841-HPX Gator.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 177
   / HPX Owners...Are you happy of your decision? #16  
well i looked around and i settled on the john deere hpx. the dealer gave me a real good price i got the front hitch and rear hitch/ offroad tires/ 2.5 pound warn winch that can be moved from the front or the rear with a 12 foot remoteand the roll cage for under 9250.00. and i and very pleased with it .the ride is very smoothe .i can't ride 4 wheeler because of a neck injury but i tried this thing and i was amazed at how smoothe the ride was. i put me some work lights on top of the roll cage (talk about realy lights up the trails now). i plan on puttin some 26 or 27 inch gator's on it to raise it up a bit. but as for any problems with it i don't have any . i would buy another anyday