$200 RTV900 Accessory Coupon

/ $200 RTV900 Accessory Coupon
Looking at some of the details of the new RTV900 web site I noticed that under the Turf Model section it has a new description of the hydraulic rear remote. It now says it has it's own cooler and fan. Some of you may remember that when the RTV900 first came out they were offering a rear remote kit for the other models, if they had the bed lift, but then removed it from their accessory catalog. Must have been a problem with overheating. If they were to offer it again it would probably be a very expensive upgrade that would need to include the cooling features.

/ $200 RTV900 Accessory Coupon #3  
also note some differences on th enew rtv.. no front bumper on the GP version..

Frank

/ $200 RTV900 Accessory Coupon #4  
I don't believe the GP ever had a front grill guard. I did notice that the ads in outdoor magazines and the spec. sheet show the hydraulic bed lift standard on all but the GP model.

See here: http://www.kubota.com/f/products/RTVSpecs.pdf

Lorn.

/ $200 RTV900 Accessory Coupon #5  
Correct, the GP has never had the front guard as standard equipment and the bed lift is standard on all models now except the GP.

There is a new & improved Turf model in the works with the type of equipment you & the Kubota website mention (there are other changes as well). There will be no more overheating issues/concerns when using low-pressure hydraulic tools & implements now. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif