Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #11  
Deerlope,

Congrats on ordering your RTV. I'm a bit surprised that the dealers aren't stocked so you can take immediate delivery.

Sorry to hear about your wife's incident. Hope she's feeling better.
I think you'll find the RTV is less prone to flipping than an ATV. Flipping it over backwards is (as best I can figure) is almost impossible.

Brian

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV
Thanks for the concern, My dealer has sold probably 12 since Jan. He said that he has 4 coming 2 worksite, and 2 Rec.

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #13  
My dealer in North Georgia must have 30 in stock. I think he ordered a few too many. Other wise their would be a RTV delivery line.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #14  
has anyone purchased the kawasaki 3010 4 person trans? I need some feed back as to its hill climbing ability. Is the gas engine able to handle a 4 person load? any problems?

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #15  
I had a Mule, but now own a Kubota RTV.
Main reason is the belt drive system (salburry) on the Mule. When going down steep hills the only way to keep the speed down is to be on the brakes.
The hydrostatic transmission on the RTV allows you to come to a stop by just taking your foot off the gas pedal.

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #16  
Today, I ordered a new 2012 Kubota RTV900 Work Utility. I've owned a 1997 Mule 2510 for the lasts 15 years, and hope this RTV900XT will be even better. My Mule 2510 was bullet proof reliable!!!!! I got the roof, speedometer, and windshield.

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #17  
Today, I ordered a new 2012 Kubota RTV900 Work Utility. I've owned a 1997 Mule 2510 for the lasts 15 years, and hope this RTV900XT will be even better. My Mule 2510 was bullet proof reliable!!!!! I got the roof, speedometer, and windshield.

Congrats...You'll love it...Pictures are the rule once it gets home:D

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #18  
Congrats...You'll love it...Pictures are the rule once it gets home:D

Thanks, Tim. I just called th dealer, and changed my order to the Camo Model from the regular Work Site model. Hope it was the right decision. It seems like the camo would not show scratches as much. Will attempt to download pictures in a few days. Should be delivered today or tomorrow.

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #19  

Why didn't you get another Mule (4010) if the first one was so good and lasted so long? I'm a Kubota lover but use the Mule 3010 trans 4x4 instead of the Kubota 1100 due to cost. My Mule is easy to work on and has been bullet proof for 4 years now. I'd buy another in a minute where the Kubota is just too expensive for not any better performance....in my experience. :D

/ Kawasaki Mule vs Kubota RTV #20  
My new RTV900XT arrived Monday. I love the thing, but have one complaint, too much noise! Is their any way to reduce the sound level? I did install a heavy rubber mat in the box, but little improvement.

Attachments

• P2130349.jpg
    P2130349.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 735