Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #1  

Easom

Why would someone buy a Gator or Rhino when trucks like these are available at www.mini4x4.net Is it just because the atvs like Gators are easier to find?

Attachments

• 736810-LAcamo3[1].jpg
    736810-LAcamo3[1].jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2,758
   / Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #2  
Yup, I couldn't imagine 'why' ..... until I saw it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #3  
If I had to have one shipped all the way from Idaho I think that it would break the bank. Then I would just have another truck that I would have to reg and insure. NYS does not reguire the RTV to be red or insured. They fall under your homeowners policy.

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #4  
First, there's a dealer close to you in NY or PA - his TBN screen name is DarinRay I believe.

Second, I don't think these are street-legal - strictly offroad use only. Does NYS require registration for offroad use ?

I believe you can pick one of these up for around $3500 - $4500 - about half or less than an RTV or Gator.

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #5  
I own a Rhino and the reason is fun!! The Rhino will go EVERYWHERE my ATV's will go and some places they will not. The Rhino has been wheeling with full size rigs and often can sneak around areas where they have great problems going. It is had to beat 12" G.C. with indepedent suspension. Also the Rhino is cheap to run - I can run it all day on a few gallons and it fits in 1 bay of the garage with the snow blower, another ATV and all the other junk. They are very hard to understand until you ride one. My buddy kept saying it was a golf cart until he went on a 40 mph run through the trees, sliding around and going airborn, then all he said was "man that thing is awesome...."

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #6  
I tried the mini4x4 site but could just view the home page. None of the links seemed to work. Any other link you know of?

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #7  
Sure do appreciate the plug you gave me rswyan. You are correct as I am a dealer for these mini trucks. These trucks will go faster than the Rhino, RTV, Mule, etc. etc. Plus they have closed cab (with heat that works) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif and some with A/C to boot.

Darin

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #8  
What about a website that works? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #9  
Hello Tact,

Sorry I don't have a website. I am a small guy (support the small guys). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I actually don't have any trucks right now for sale as my last one is selling on ebay right now. Won't be another month until I get my trucks. Kubota orange, 2 dark green, komatsu yellow, black (ninja truck), med blue, dessert camo will be the colors on these ones. Should be even better sellers with off road tires too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darin

/ Mini 4x4 utility trucks, awesome utility truck #10  
Darin,

I think Tact, and I, were referring to the orginal link which goes to a home page where the hyperlinks don't appear to work. Do you have any links to sites which have information on Mini 4x4 utility trucks?