Silver Member
    Tractor
    '51 Ford 8n

Default ? about Kawasaki Mule 601 4x4

I've looked the new Kawasaki Mule's 601 4x4's online and have read a couple reviews. I've not been able to catch one at my local dealer.
    Does anybody have any hands on feedback about this UTV?
    I really like the MSRP as well.

Thanks in advance,

-dave

Tractor
    Kubota M95s, Allis Chalmers 185 & D17 series IV, Kubota ZG-23 Mower, Kawasaki Mule 610

Default Re: ? about Kawasaki Mule 601 4x4

I have had a Mule 610 for several months now. With tax, delivered, just under $7,000.
    On the plus side:
    The whole family uses it and loves it. It is very reliable-zero problems! Quiet and easy to operate. It is a gas mizer. It is the only small utility vehicle in it's size class with 4wd that I could even find in my area. At a blistering speed of 25 mph it is quicker than the small JD gator (15mph)
    Down Side:
    Power although improved over previous models still seems like a big step down from driving a large atv.

I have had 5 Polaris atv's and the quality of the Kawasaki is hands down-far superior. I would buy another given the chance.

Tractor
    Kubota M95s, Allis Chalmers 185 & D17 series IV, Kubota ZG-23 Mower, Kawasaki Mule 610

Default Re: ? about Kawasaki Mule 601 4x4

Here is a picture of the rear hitch that I made for it so I can pull a lawn roller, lawn sweeper, etc...
    Attached Images Attached Images