New 2005 RTV900 being prepped now

/ New 2005 RTV900 being prepped now #1  

mdrbuy

1st time RTV owner and wanted to brag on my dealer. I read through these posts at length to find out the good and bad of all the RTV'v ATV's UTV's *TV's to choose from. For my lake lot on Lake Lanier the RTV was my only choice.

My main reason for posting though was to thank all of you that contributed to the front shaft rattle that ultimately turned in to a Service Bulletin. (PSB-2005-047) Because of you all, I asked my dealer to please replace the yolk and u-joint pieces related to the recall before I even take delivery of my RTV since getting it back to them will be near impossible for me. Johnny at Gene & Matt Tractor sales immediately called Kubota and the parts are on order. He said it should only be a couple of days to get the parts and my BRAND NEW RTV900WS + shaft joint upgrades will be at my lake property.

Once again, thanks to all of you that have contributed before me. I will give back when I can to you..

Richard

/ New 2005 RTV900 being prepped now #2  
Welcome to the forums. Please share your experiences.

I was unaware of the service bulletin, or forgot. So thanks.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New 2005 RTV900 being prepped now #3  
Hello neighbor - welcome to TBN

Let me know when I can come up for a test drive. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Which part of the lake do you live on?

/ New 2005 RTV900 being prepped now
I purchased an acre point lot of off Browns Bridge Rd near McEver Rd. (Lamplighter Cove) The lot has been cleared and seeded for us to enjoy for a couple of years before we build. Right now we are waiting on the Army Corp. to give us vehicle right of use on corp property. They are all gone to the gulf coast for the time being though.

/ New 2005 RTV900 being prepped now
Spent last weekend at the lake and had time to play with the RTV a bit. My neighbor has a Mule that I have used quite a bit. I like the Mule a lot but like the RTV just that much more. Anyway after spending time together the RTV is as others have said just a different level of machine. When you lift the beds on both units and look at the engine and transmission the Mule just looks like a tinker toy. I do like the Mule so don't bash me there it is just that the RTV is definitely built different than the rest. It was able to climb terrain in 2WD without even kicking in the differential lock that took full 4WD on the Mule. When you slow it down and lightly push the pedal there is simply no stopping it.