Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    2030 johndeere, 820 johndeere,kabota 1100rtv

Default Re: Gas v. Diesel Gator

Just got rid of my gator 625i it was a good machine.I pulled the cullerpacker over wheat and barly land with it.9 foot long and weight alot tobut the clots and smooth the land.bought an after market cab and did not like it. so I traded for a diesel kabota 1100rtv got an 72 inch boss fully hydrolic blade with it.With the new xuvs and fuel injection they start great they do burn some fuel .The kabota burns very little hydrolic bed ,power steering .hydrolic quick connects on the rear,light package.I would buy the diesel...

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40

Quote Originally Posted by dbooth63 View Post
    Just got rid of my gator 625i it was a good machine.I pulled the cullerpacker over wheat and barly land with it.9 foot long and weight alot tobut the clots and smooth the land.bought an after market cab and did not like it. so I traded for a diesel kabota 1100rtv got an 72 inch boss fully hydrolic blade with it.With the new xuvs and fuel injection they start great they do burn some fuel .The kabota burns very little hydrolic bed ,power steering .hydrolic quick connects on the rear,light package.I would buy the diesel...
    That was a seven year old thread you posted on, Now I did too.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L5030HSTC

Welcome to TBN I love my 1140 RTV, Diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by dbooth63 View Post
    Joy is having the tools you need and needing the tools you have!

Kubota 5030 HSTC, BB, Danueser PHD, LA853 QA HD FEL w JD toothbar, 3pt chisel, 3 pt disk, 6' shredder, Kubota FEL hay spike, 3pt hay fork w carryall, Kubota RTV 1140

Silver Member
    Tractor
    CaseIH 685 & JD 3320

Hello;

Wow!!! Looks like I really screwed up. Thursday I ordered the XUV 825I. Pretty well decked out.
    Seems like I should have chosen the diesel. Oh dear. Oh dear. Poor poor pitiful me.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

i test drove a gator last month at dealer. was very unhappy at the leg room being 6'4"

Tractor
    John Deere 3720

Shartthrow50: which model did you drive? I have a demo Gator right now at home and noticed the lack of legroom too, until I realized the seats were adjustable. I pulled four screws each and got three extra inches on the drivers side and almost five on the passengers side. This is a XUV 825i, 2012 model.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    CaseIH 685 & JD 3320

Hello;
    We took deliveery on our XUV825i gas. My concern over not getting the diesel was for naught. This unit is much better then great. Have talked to some diesel owners Every one but the farmers dissslike them because of the noise. The EFI on the 825 really puts a lot of giddy up in the go. Top end is pleanty when whizzing past trees and dodging holes in the gravel shoulders and roads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123