Gas v. Diesel Gator

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #21  
Just got rid of my gator 625i it was a good machine.I pulled the cullerpacker over wheat and barly land with it.9 foot long and weight alot tobut the clots and smooth the land.bought an after market cab and did not like it. so I traded for a diesel kabota 1100rtv got an 72 inch boss fully hydrolic blade with it.With the new xuvs and fuel injection they start great they do burn some fuel .The kabota burns very little hydrolic bed ,power steering .hydrolic quick connects on the rear,light package.I would buy the diesel...

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #22  
Just got rid of my gator 625i it was a good machine.I pulled the cullerpacker over wheat and barly land with it.9 foot long and weight alot tobut the clots and smooth the land.bought an after market cab and did not like it. so I traded for a diesel kabota 1100rtv got an 72 inch boss fully hydrolic blade with it.With the new xuvs and fuel injection they start great they do burn some fuel .The kabota burns very little hydrolic bed ,power steering .hydrolic quick connects on the rear,light package.I would buy the diesel...

That was a seven year old thread you posted on, Now I did too.

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #23  
Welcome to TBN:welcome: I love my 1140 RTV, Diesel.

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #24  
Hello;

Wow!!! Looks like I really screwed up. Thursday I ordered the XUV 825I. Pretty well decked out.
Seems like I should have chosen the diesel. Oh dear. Oh dear. Poor poor pitiful me.

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #25  
i test drove a gator last month at dealer. was very unhappy at the leg room being 6'4"

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #26  
Shartthrow50: which model did you drive? I have a demo Gator right now at home and noticed the lack of legroom too, until I realized the seats were adjustable. I pulled four screws each and got three extra inches on the drivers side and almost five on the passengers side. This is a XUV 825i, 2012 model.

/ Gas v. Diesel Gator #27  
Hello;
We took deliveery on our XUV825i gas. My concern over not getting the diesel was for naught. This unit is much better then great. Have talked to some diesel owners Every one but the farmers dissslike them because of the noise. The EFI on the 825 really puts a lot of giddy up in the go. Top end is pleanty when whizzing past trees and dodging holes in the gravel shoulders and roads.