Bad Boy Buggies

/ Bad Boy Buggies #1  

pbrogdo

Tractor
TC55DA
Check these out at badboybuggies.com, looks like a pretty neat rig for an electric ATV. Pbrogdo /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Bad Boy Buggies #2  
ok they got my attention /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. looks like they got them selves something there but man the price whow!!!!!maybe 5k but 8.5k man. they really proud of their work. but man that sure is an impressive machine for being battery operated . i can see some goverment contracts coming out of this company that is right up the special forces ally quiet qnd can haul a four man crew and thier gear. no motor sound what so ever they could even solar charge the batteries with panels in the day and never need electricity.mmmm this sounds like a company that would be a good money investment . it's just a great vehical /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifman i sound like a company rep huh!! nah!! i think they need to bring down the price a bit. well thats my long two cents /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Bad Boy Buggies #3  
They look very similar to the EZ GO vehicles by Textron. I had one a while back, sold it, bought the RTV.

/ Bad Boy Buggies #4  
Their first models were altered EZ-GO units.