how much would anyone offer for my hpx????

/ how much would anyone offer for my hpx???? #1  

TOMMYHPX4X4

Veteran Member
Tractor
gator hpx 4x4
it's one year old it has 275 hours it's 4x4 and it's got a warn 2500 winch that is wired so that i can just pin it in at the front or the back of the utv. it has a 10 foot remote i have two 12 volt flood lights mounted on the back of the cab and i have 4 55 watt spott light (drivin lights) mounted on the top in the front. i also have a marine deep cycle battery mounted alongside right behind the driver seat for extra power. it also has a 750 watt 2/ 115 volts ac curent comin from a power inverter i keep inside the tool box.plus it has a spare pair of spot lights and it also has a 12 volts 1 million candle power spotlight that i keep stored under the hood. so you ain't lackin no lights . i mean when i go in the woods at night and turn everything on the woods light up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. now gettin back to the gator the drive belt is new i'm changein it tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and as for the oil i change it every 50 hours and the other fluids they have been kept up too. i'm gonna try to post some picks if ya'll want some pics of a certain stop just ask.

Attachments

• 820426-my baby.jpg
    820426-my baby.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 378
   / how much would anyone offer for my hpx???? #4  
275 hours and it is cleaner than my 5 hour Ranger /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ how much would anyone offer for my hpx????
man i didn't use soap lol. it's clean the only scratches are in the bed. i took real good care if her. i'm just wondering what she is worth as for sellin so maybe i can get me a new one.i got one of them coleman golfcart heaters that go with it to it's mounted in the middlei put a screw so it won't fall over when climbing up ditches and stuff..

/ how much would anyone offer for my hpx???? #6  
Tommy, not sure what you will get for it. I have a 2005 HPX Trail Gator with 100 hours that I am selling. I have been watching eBay and other sites to gauge what it should bring.

Have you asked the dealer what they would give on trade? When I was thinking about moving to the 06 model they offered me $8300 trade-in. I have since changed direction (bought a ToolCat) and now need to sell it.

Good luck and if I find a good way to locate buyers I will post it.

dsb

8,100 is the amount i owe on it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i was gonna park it in the front yard with a sign on it .i know that if i take it to a dealer he won't give me squate for the stuff i done put on it but they are askin around 8,900 for a new one without all the stuff i got on mine.i think i might ask them being i have to go pickup something at the dealer today.i would like to get atleast 8,400 i think it's still in new shape and it doesn't have that many hours on it. i just got an itch for them new hpx's

/ how much would anyone offer for my hpx???? #8  
Why do you want a new one? What are the main features of the new one that have you so excited. You machine looks superb!

i like the front locking diferential. these pics are kinda not new i have a diferent light setup on it now . but yea she is well kept up.and she never left me in a rut(i got a winch) .i got it stuck a few times but man the rutt she was in i didn't expect her to make it through .you see a polaris ranger tried goin through a 4x4' trucks rut and he got stuck well i had to try it too and i made it just as for as the polaris did the only diferens was i had a winch and he didn't i pulled him and myself out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif . but with a lockin front end and some bad mudd tires i think she would be awsome. i'll post some newer pictures of the lights .