Finally Got my New Gator

/ Finally Got my New Gator #1  

coolcall

3 Months of waiting and endless calls to the dealer and my gator finally arrived yesterday. The reason it took so long is because it was a new model and they had to order all the parts which took forever. But definitely worth the wait. The 4 wheel drive button is definitely the best new feature on the gator. I have already used several times.
Will post some pictures.

Attachments

• 839969-Front shot.jpg
    839969-Front shot.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 539
   / Finally Got my New Gator
Shot of the side

Attachments

• 839970-side shot.jpg
    839970-side shot.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 429
Shot of the Back

Attachments

• 839972-Back shot.jpg
    839972-Back shot.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 371
Head on shot

Attachments

• 839973-head shot.jpg
    839973-head shot.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 352
   / Finally Got my New Gator #5  
Nice set-up! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif We want to put a cab on our HPX at some point.

/ Finally Got my New Gator #6  
Way cool, Nice looking unit ya got there!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The cab will keep you out of the elements, and when your not using it the wife can get the mater plants started /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I like the rear view mirror and of course the dump bed.

I'm finding that I could use something with a dump bed on my little piece of property, On a few small projects but not enough to justify owning one /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif "DARN"....

/ Finally Got my New Gator #7  
Looks good. I have been wanting one myself. We used to have a couple ATV's but sold them when we found out we were having a baby after 14 years of marriage. I just wish they had a bench seat, so I could take my boy around the yard. JC /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally Got my New Gator #8  
What part of North Alabama are you in RollTideRam? I am in Athens. My girls love our UTV. Like you said, you need a bench seat when you got one than one to carry with you. Those Gator cabs are sweet though.

/ Finally Got my New Gator #9  
I'm about 6 miles from Hartselle. Glad to meet up with someone on here that close to me. I see you have a Ranger.
I have looked them over also, just don't know anyone that has one. JC

/ Finally Got my New Gator #10  
If you want to take a real test drive, let me know. We will put through the wringer at my place.