EZ-Go Workhorse

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #1  

Av8r3400

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400DT
Okay, I'm looking for something to use on the property to run around. For the wife to go from the barn to the garden, mailbox runs, garbage detail, etc, etc.

What do you think of something like this? I'd love a Rhino or Mule or something like that but the $2500 for this is alot better than $10,000 for that. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyone have any opinions?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Attachments

• 884092-Workhorse1.JPG
    884092-Workhorse1.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,471
   / EZ-Go Workhorse #2  
For the uses you mentioned, those are dandy little machines. That is, if you don't need more aggressive tires, 4WD, more pulling power, or need to haul heavier loads.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #3  
Just remember to put Slime in the tires when it's new and I think you'd be good to go. I have a friend that ran an EZ Go golfcart for years around his farm with great results. The Workhorse with that small bed on the back would be better.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #4  
I think that is a dandy idea. One of my good college friends' father was the CEO of EZ Go and my friend Bill used to get one to wheel around campus on. We jumped it, did doughnuts on it, ran it into things, rolled it (once) and it never died on us, so consider this a testament to its worthiness of service.

John M

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #5  
It will work perfect. It looks to be an electric cart so gas mileage is great, it can be used for other uses also, pulling a small cart or sprayer.
I have had mine for five years and it is a 98 EZ-GO, I put a lift and bigger turf tires on it and I use mine for everything and right now I am sharring it with a bird that has taken up residency in the cubby hole on the driver side I don't mind and she returns everytime I'm done using it.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #6  
It will work perfect. It looks to be an electric cart so gas mileage is great, it can be used for other uses also, pulling a small cart or sprayer.
I have had mine for five years and it is a 98 EZ-GO, I put a lift and bigger turf tires on it and I use mine for everything and right now I am sharring it with a bird that has taken up residency in the cubby hole on the driver side I don't mind and she returns everytime I'm done using it.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse
Sorry. I should have given a better discription.

It is a 98 or 99 EZ-Go Workhorse 1200. That is the 350 cc gas model.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse
Sorry. I should have given a better discription.

It is a 98 or 99 EZ-Go Workhorse 1200. That is the 350 cc gas model.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sorry. I should have given a better discription.

It is a 98 or 99 EZ-Go Workhorse 1200. That is the 350 cc gas model. )</font>

That's ok it just means you can pull more and go faster.
We have them at my work and they get run 24/7 around an airport terminal and they seem to hold up real well with a bunch of mechanics trying to destroy the darn things and sometimes they do but it ain't the carts fault they always loose when run into a belt loader or tug /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That was one of the reasons I got mine but I wanted electric due to the noise and I don't have to feed it gas.

If I needed more power or had several hundred acres to run around on the gas or diesel would be the choice.

/ EZ-Go Workhorse #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sorry. I should have given a better discription.

It is a 98 or 99 EZ-Go Workhorse 1200. That is the 350 cc gas model. )</font>

That's ok it just means you can pull more and go faster.
We have them at my work and they get run 24/7 around an airport terminal and they seem to hold up real well with a bunch of mechanics trying to destroy the darn things and sometimes they do but it ain't the carts fault they always loose when run into a belt loader or tug /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That was one of the reasons I got mine but I wanted electric due to the noise and I don't have to feed it gas.

If I needed more power or had several hundred acres to run around on the gas or diesel would be the choice.