accessory's for the hpx?

/ accessory's for the hpx? #1  

TOMMYHPX4X4

Veteran Member
Tractor
gator hpx 4x4
accessory\'s for the hpx?

is there anything that someone wants for thier hpx that they can't find or don't have the means to build? if so post them if you can and i will try to get it built. it seems there is a hidden market for hpx accessories. i'm workin on the lift for the rear end and i'm thinkin of building some new a arm brackets to raise the front even higher. i'm also thinkin of some lightbar and racks for the top of the cab. i even got an idea for a rack that fits on the rear of the cab. i was thinkin of a flat bed design but i don't know how it would sell. i don't know if this is advertisment or not .i'm just gettin info on what people want and not advertising a company or product. i just mainly want some feedback on what people want for thier hpx that they can't buy.

/ accessory's for the hpx?
accessory\'s for the hpx?

is there anything that someone wants for thier hpx that they can't find or don't have the means to build? if so post them if you can and i will try to get it built. it seems there is a hidden market for hpx accessories. i'm workin on the lift for the rear end and i'm thinkin of building some new a arm brackets to raise the front even higher. i'm also thinkin of some lightbar and racks for the top of the cab. i even got an idea for a rack that fits on the rear of the cab. i was thinkin of a flat bed design but i don't know how it would sell. i don't know if this is advertisment or not .i'm just gettin info on what people want and not advertising a company or product. i just mainly want some feedback on what people want for thier hpx that they can't buy.

/ accessory's for the hpx? #3  
Re: accessory\'s for the hpx?

I have the roll bar not the cab. I noticed last night, I'm in bad need of a rear light/backup light. I also want a rack to hold my weed eater and or my (manual) tree trimmer. I wish I had made and not bought the rear receiver hitch. I would have made it mount higher off the ground, and one day I'll have to get a front hitch and eventually a quick mount winch.
I priced a deere bedliner, but had to pass on that $275.
Also a mount for a mirror. JC

/ accessory's for the hpx? #4  

I have the roll bar not the cab. I noticed last night, I'm in bad need of a rear light/backup light. I also want a rack to hold my weed eater and or my (manual) tree trimmer. I wish I had made and not bought the rear receiver hitch. I would have made it mount higher off the ground, and one day I'll have to get a front hitch and eventually a quick mount winch.
I priced a deere bedliner, but had to pass on that $275.
Also a mount for a mirror. JC

here are some pics of the lights i have rigged up for backinup or workin on the rear of the hpx.

Attachments

• 891606-100_2277 (500 x 375).jpg
    891606-100_2277 (500 x 375).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 184

here are some pics of the lights i have rigged up for backinup or workin on the rear of the hpx.

i alsao have them runnin to a switch i bought at the j.d place so it would fit right in.

Attachments

• 891610-100_2275 (500 x 375).jpg
    891610-100_2275 (500 x 375).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 180

as for the mirror i bought this one at a atv shop by my house and mounted it with a homemade bracket .

Attachments

• 891614-100_2274 (500 x 375).jpg
    891614-100_2274 (500 x 375).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 170

as for the mirror i bought this one at a atv shop by my house and mounted it with a homemade bracket .