Land Pride Treker

/ Land Pride Treker #11  
The Treker has true 4 wheel independent suspension giving it one of the best rides of any UTV. Excellent construciton quality, Honda powered, New units have sealed varaiable speed drive so water wont make it slip. great units.

/ Land Pride Treker #12  
I'm sort of a Honda nut, I raced Honda motorcycles in the 70's, I own 3 Honda cars now, I have a Honda powered generator, a Honda powered pressure washer, and a Honda powered push mower. So, I obviously took a close look at the Treker. Unfortunately I was much less impressed with the rest of the vehicle than the powerplant. I bought 2 UTV's from other companies and have not regretted my decision.

/ Land Pride Treker #13  
Re: Land Pride Treker 10

We seriously considered the Treker 10 before we purchased the new Cub Cadet 4x4. We only chose the Cub because of the adjustable bucket seat. The Treker 10 was a very nice machine and gave a really great ride. I got blasted on another website because I made the comment that, in my opinion, the Treker had a better ride than the Ranger or Rhino. Heck, I was even accused of being a representative of Land Pride. Well, guess what, ATV Illustrated just did a great review on the Treker, and stated that the Treker was one of the most comfortable riding machines that they had ever tested! If i remember correctly, ATV Illustrated stated that Land Pride combined the best features of the Mule and Ranger in the making of the Treker. Anyone interested in the Treker should really read this article. Actually, if not for my husband, I would have purchased the Treker 10 last fall before we knew about the new Cub 4x4.

/ Land Pride Treker
I went to the dealer to test drive the Treker. I liked it. Plenty of power and easy to steer. Couple things I didn't know ------- There is no rear diff lock or
low range transfer case. I would use this unit to plow snow so the lack of those two features is certainly a negative. I'm going to think about it a bit more.

Dean

/ Land Pride Treker #15  
The 10 series comes standard with auto locking rear differential. on the 00 series, it is included with the optional sealed variable speed drive (which is also standard on the 10 series). The Treker's variable speed transmission has a wide range. A two range transmission could mean more low end power or could mean more speed. The Treker is not the fastest, with its single range covering most of the power band of a 2 range transmission. you are probably giving up just a bit on each end, if any, and don't have to worry about which range to use.

/ Land Pride Treker #16  
Bluechip, do you own one or drive one?

Dargo, Which two did you buy? Do you like them?

Cokeman, Like you, I was wondering about the "rest" of the machine ..... the Honda engine will do just fine.

/ Land Pride Treker #18  
bluechip said:
Well, I guess I own 3 right now, I am a dealer:)
GREAT!
I guess you REALLY like them then ... don't you?

/ Land Pride Treker #19  
Yes. I do likethem, but could probably be talked into selling one or two of them