Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon

/ Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon #11  
Deaf said:
We just purchased a 06 Honda Forman 500 4x4 but was looking hard at Yamaha Rhino but at $9000 we quickly decided not to go that way.

Our local Yamaha dealer has the Rhino 450 for $7500.
I like a lot of things about the Brister Trail Wagon from Tractor supply such as lighter weight, narrower for storage/hauling and some nice options like quiet tone muffler included as standard. TSC has the 2wd Brister for $5139 and the 4wd for $7500.
If we decide on a 2wd, it will probably be the Brister/TSC, but for 4wd, I think the Rhino is a better unit for the same price.

/ Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon
hsjrev said:
If we decide on a 2wd, it will probably be the Brister/TSC, but for 4wd, I think the Rhino is a better unit for the same price.

Check out the Mule 610. It is 4WD and I got ours out the door for $7400. It is similar in size to the Brister vehicles but is more refined. The Rhino is more toward the sport end of the spectrum where the Mule is more toward the utility end.

/ Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon #13  
Been reading on various web sites the 660 rhino’s are really problematic. Some are even burning oil. I would be soiling my jeans if I spent$9,000 on a toy to have it burn oil. I have not heard much about the 450’s but from what I read it’s like buying a full sized truck with a V6, does the job but ya wish ya had got the V8

How’s the Mule 610???

/ Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon #14  
I too just went through this same gyration on looking at all the different UTV's. Mule, Rhino, JD gator etc etc etc.....
I ended up getting a Kubota RTV Recreational 4x4 Deisel... while it was a little higher priced... I think in the long run it will may work out to be the best deal... Only complaint is the stock tires are not too good and will certainly need replaced but other than that....I am very very pleased....
GHood Luck with your Mule I am sure it is a great UTV... as it was my second choice....and I have a Kawasaki Prarie 650 that is darn near bullet proof
Kevin

/ Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon
I figured out that its pretty much what you want it to do that determines what you should look at. If you want a utility vehicle, John Deere or Kubota are the way to go. If you want a performance sport vehicle, buy the Rhino. Most machines from the powersports companies fall somewhere in between on the spectrum.

/ Thinking about Brister Chuck Wagon #16  
Anyone have knowledge where I can purchase a differential control assembly with cord and knob Stamped part #25-1396 listed in the manual as part #11081