cub cadet vs. Kubota vs. Polaris

/ cub cadet vs. Kubota vs. Polaris #1  

RAD10

I know many out there seem to really like the Kubota. My favorite thing about it is the hydrolic dumb bed. However I'm reading it is not offer much in the way of fun.

What I am looking at is something that will haul dirt, rocks and fire wood along with other chores around 15 acres. Yet still have fun when it is time to play. Land has some open space along with creek bed and lot of trees.

The CC seems to be put together nice and is a bit cheaper in cost. Any thoughts on these 3 models and what i'm looking at?

Thanks.

/ cub cadet vs. Kubota vs. Polaris #2  
The Kubota is primarily for work. That said it will take you alot of the places a Ranger would take you but not all and not as gracefully or smoothly! Sounds like a Ranger would be more suited to your needs. Can't speak as to the Cub Cadet but if you do a search some other people have feedback to offer.

/ cub cadet vs. Kubota vs. Polaris #3  
I really have no experience with any of them. But I do know the ranger is about the best RTV for having fun in. It "can" haul pretty big loads. I've heard the suspension is really soft so you're going to bottom out somewhat easily, I am a gator guy and we have really stiff suspensions so bear that in mind. I would really look into the ranger though because it is really one of the best UTVs out there.