WHEEL SPACERS?

/ WHEEL SPACERS? #1  

Coastline

Tractor
RTV 900
Anyone know where I can find wheel spacers for Kubota RTV. Any if there would be any performance issues. Thanks,

/ WHEEL SPACERS? #2  
i went with a set of itp rims and it offset mine out 2 inch on each side

/ WHEEL SPACERS? #4  
Wheel spacers make your utv wider,thus making it more stable when making faster than normal turns~!
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
what's the need for them?is it getting a bit top heavy with all them gadgets you puttin on it.lol no just kiddin why do you want spacers?

/ WHEEL SPACERS? #5  
i have a 5 foot wide trailer and my rtv just fits on it . the wheels rub a little with the itp rims and with the factory ones its like 2 inchs on each side clearance .and i can tell a lot of differance in the off camber and fast turns it fells a lot more stable

/ WHEEL SPACERS? #6  
yea the bota is taller than the hpx. make some?just use your rims as a hole pattern.and a auto parts store or even the kabota dealer should have lugs. steel plate is cheap.and you could get a bit and drill and tap the plate to fit your original lugs. that is if you got a 1/2 drill and a vise i don't know what size lugs the bota has but the hpx can be done very easily. just remember to get hardend bolts or lugs. it would be a good do it yourself job.but it depends on the price of iron and is it avalable around you area.by my house there is a ship yard or fab shop everywhere you look so iron is cheap.

/ WHEEL SPACERS? #9  
I have seen them listed on EBay and thru internet search for "Kubota RTV Wheel Spacers". Manufacturer was The Tracks Company. Hope this info helps.