RTV wiring diagram

/ RTV wiring diagram #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
while i was changing the fuel filter on the RTV 900, i noticed there are a bunch of electrical plugs that aren't plugged into anything. I know they probably go to options or accessories that i don't have. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for one of these things?
heehaw

/ RTV wiring diagram #2  
just picked up my rtv rec model. i was also looking at fuse block??? nothing in owners manual as far as schematic.. maybe a shop manual is available for this machine??not much tech stuff in the owners manual. pretty basic.. how about the alternator output?? what is the amps?? Hammer

/ RTV wiring diagram
i was "told" that everything on the RTV was the same as the B7510, but i haven't checked that out completely...i am going to check on a service manual this week.
heehaw

/ RTV wiring diagram #4  
heehaw; seems like a simple wiring diagram would be included with the owners manual? I was lookingfor a fused terminal in which to connect driving lights to. I guess i could install a aftermarket fuse block to accept all accessories. Just dont want to start a fire!!!! 12 volt is a dangerous system.. just lost a 28' workboat due to grounding of positive wire.. Hammer

/ RTV wiring diagram
if i can get a manual, i'll scan whatever you need and email it to you.
heehaw

/ RTV wiring diagram #6  
So has anyone found a source for an RTV 900 wiring diagram? I would sure appreciate one.

Looking for the right or best place to tap in for accessories.

Thanks.

/ RTV wiring diagram #7  
The best thing to do is to purchase a service manual from your dealer or from one online. Thats what I did. I got mine from Messicks Farm Equipment (www.messicks.com). I also purchased the parts manual too. Click on parts and then on the left column click on manuals. I found they had the best price and service.