Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC

/ Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #1  

Steve

Tractor
Kubota, all models
   / Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #2  
We've just completed a new website section for the new RTV 1100 Kubota compact utility vehicle with cab, heater and ac for your viewing and shopping pleasure.

see-> New webpage with lots of links for specs, photos, info, features

cARVER Kubota Model RTV 1100 - Cab Compact Utility Vehicle

Best wishes for Merry Christmas,
Steve
Carver Equip
Dunn, NC
wildtky25@aol.com

Steve;
Since your the RTV GURU can you find out if the stationary door glass and the new one with a sliding window are interchangeable in a 2008 1100 series ? To buy a complete door system would certainly be too expensive but if the door and opening are the same I would be interested in ordering just the glass. I would assume the doors are the same as the cab hasn't changed in the past several years by design. Please include price and shipping expense. Thanks jr.

/ Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #3  
Yes, there are sliding window kits. Not cheap. $580 per side. Its 160-170lbs, so I am guessing its an entire door.

/ Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #4  
Steve;
Since your the RTV GURU can you find out if the stationary door glass and the new one with a sliding window are interchangeable in a 2008 1100 series ? To buy a complete door system would certainly be too expensive but if the door and opening are the same I would be interested in ordering just the glass. I would assume the doors are the same as the cab hasn't changed in the past several years by design. Please include price and shipping expense. Thanks jr.

Wow!!! You dug pretty deep to revive a 6 year old thread with a current day question.:laughing: I think Carvers is out of business which can happen in six years. Hope I'm wrong but I think so.

/ Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #5  
Wow!!! You dug pretty deep to revive a 6 year old thread with a current day question.:laughing: I think Carvers is out of business which can happen in six years. Hope I'm wrong but I think so.

I wish I had your intelligence John. You should lead the group. How do you analyze I dug up the post ? I promise to look at posting dates from now to eternity. Again... you are the genius !

/ Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #6  
How do you analyze I dug up the post ? I promise to look at posting dates,.........Yeah, I'm a pure genius. Course the Carvers part was also a dead give away since they've been out of business for a few years.

/ Kubota RTV 1100, new model with cab,heat, AC #7  
I wish I had your intelligence John. You should lead the group. How do you analyze I dug up the post ? I promise to look at posting dates from now to eternity. Again... you are the genius !

Some day I am going to grow up just like you..JOHN THOMAS . A super real know it all. How do you contain all that brilliance ?