Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now.

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #11  
rox said:
GOOD for YOU!!!!! Life would be boring if we didn't have a ew toys...
:)

RollTideRam; Dee received 2 trail XUV's this afternoon about 5:30. The rear shocks appear very heavy duty.
There is a front anti swaybar. The inlet for the clutch enclosure is larger. I took some pictures with my cell.
They didn't turn out to well~!
Skipholiday

Skipholiday

Skipholiday

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #12  
Our dealer got their's today or Saturday...Kyle
Look nice, really nice. Haven't got to test ride. I have no business even getting near one. I'm trying to stay on a strict budget!

How does Homer Simpson say it,DOH!

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #13  
I sure would like to upgrade to the better rops on the next one. I may end up with the regular xuv instead of the trail model, since it comes with the clutch cover and the 489 tires. I'll probably see how much this trade will cost Thursday. JC

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #14  
RollTideRam,

Both XUV 620i (gas) models ("classic" green & yellow or "trail" olive & black) come with your choice of the all-purpose OR the agressive (AT489) tires at no extra cost. Also, the full clutch enclosure is STANDARD on both 620i models - but not available on the 850D. (diesel) So know that we know the story on the tires and clutch enclosure, the only thing left is wether you want the standard ROPS - Occupant Protective System or the upgraded ROPS / FOPS Deluxe Cab Enclosure!!! Don;t forget to let us know what you get! Good luck!

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #15  
I had a chance to drive both a diesel and a gasoline Gator XUV yesterday. As a former diesel HPX owner, I will say a was more-impressed with the gasoline engine. It was quieter and seemed just as strong. The diesel is much louder to me than the HPX model. The suspension is great and the machine is going to be a real hit. I would have gone ahead and purchased mine yesterday, but my dealer is getting in a power actuator lift, winch kit from Ramsey, and a set of larger tires for me. He is also spraying the bedliner and front floor pan for me. We also are fabricating from aluminum sheet two brake line shields for the rear braided lines. They seem a bit exposed. We are also doing a skid plate for underneath. My dealer had a yellow/green one and a diesel in stock, but expects a trail gator today. For these reasons I will likely pick mine up in a few days. I am not trying to steer anyone away from a diesel model, but after driving them yesterday, I do not see the point for moderate use (and I love diesels). I can tell you all though, this machine is a large improvement over the previous units.

John M

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #16  
The new muffler sounds much better. It's a deeper more powerful sound.
The rear axles appear very stout.
I'm impressed with this unit so far~!
DSCN0463.jpg

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #17  
that engine is wide open !there doesn't seem to be any type of protection . it looks like sticks are gonna go right up into it and the clucth enclosure looks even more vunerable. i thought someone said they was gonna put some guards on there.

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #18  
I agree. Also the clutch snorkel faces forward. Water will splash up in it. hmmm I will have to adjust a few things.

The takeoff is much better. It jumps now. :)

I picked mine up 30 minutes ago~!

DSCN0470.jpg

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #19  
Skip,

Congratulations on your XUV. I was secretly hoping I would get the first one among the TBN posters, but with my dealer wanting to do all this "extra stuff" there will be a delay for me. I am looking at the trail gator also, as I want something I will not worry about so much. I am so **** retentive I do not like getting my equipment dirty. I swear my tractor feels it is in tractor spa as many times as it gets washed, etc. I will tell the posters this, my dealer is a pretty sharp guy and he is looking to make and market some accessories for the new Gators. The skid plate kit and the brake line protectors are niceties which most of us will really appreciate having. I will keep the group posted on when and if he expands doing some of this.

John M

/ Ordered my XUV today!!!!! I'm a happy camper now. #20  
Tx JC. This is my 3rd gator. I had an 05 hpx, I upgraded to the easier starting 06 hpx. (the rear scratch pan killed its ability on well riden trails)
The XUV is what the hpx wanted to be. :)

I also have a rhino. The gator has been my favorite.

Gator is quite and can haul a load. Gators best for cruising. :)

Rhino is fun but a different type ride~!