utv with 6 wheel steering???

/ utv with 6 wheel steering??? #1  

TOMMYHPX4X4

Veteran Member
Tractor
gator hpx 4x4
has anyone heard of a utv with 6 wheel drive and 6 wheel steering??? my brother-n-law came by the house and wants to buy my gator but bretty much wants me to give it to him .lol. told me he stopped and looked at a 6 wheel drive utv that looks like the john deere gator but when you pull a pin out you can steer all six wheel. i asked him to give me the name but he said he forgot and all he could remember was it was red and the location of the dealer that sold it is kubota. now he is known for being a liar but i figured i would throw this out here to see if anyone would have heard anything about it but to me a 6 wheel drive utv with 6 wheel steering would be a top seller right?? or atleast be well known in the utv industry. the only thing that comes close to what he;s talking about is a coot.

/ utv with 6 wheel steering??? #2  
The Argo's are 6 wheel drive and steer, but they don't really look like a Gator. That is the only 6 wheel vehicle that I can think of. There is another brand too, but I can't think of the name.

/ utv with 6 wheel steering??? #3  
Don't argos steer like a tracked vehicle though ?

/ utv with 6 wheel steering??? #5  
Argos do steer like a tracked vehicle. I haven't a clue about another 6 wheel vehicle that steers with all six wheels. Polaris made a side by side with 6 wheels but as far as I know only the front wheels steered.