RTV 1100 hydraulic?

/ RTV 1100 hydraulic? #21  
The plow for the RTV900 - and I presume the RTV1100 - is made by Curtis. I believe it's basically the same plow set up they make for UTV's for Kawasaki, Polaris and Deere. They all have an electric lift motor and a manual angle adjustment. Because Kubota has a "momentary flow" hydraulic valve for the dump bed, they also sell an angle adjustment kit that allows the plow's angle to be controlled from in the cab. This requires you to disconnect the dump bed hydraulics in order to do this - not a big deal with the quick connect fittings.

Only the Turf RTV900 has an additional "continuous flow" hydraulic valve and oil cooler in order to power hydraulic tools. It also has the "momentary" valve for the dump bed/angle kit.

Edit - Just noticed that Kubota now also sells a Utility Woksite model that has the double hydraulic valves in addition to the Turf model.

Last edited:
   / RTV 1100 hydraulic? #22  
Spoke to the dealer today, is not positive but believes the rear remotes are not standard on the 1100 but should be available as an option. He promised to make some calls to find out. I made the mistake of concluding the remotes went hand in hand with the hydraulic dump. Now, thanks to TBN, I know better.

Dealer told me delivery date looks like end of May or beginning of June. Said Kubota has made many changes to the 1100 since the prototype and that has delayed delivery dates.

Once I find out more about this rear remote issue I will update this post. I just can't imagine that Kubota wouldn't at least offer rear remotes as an option on the 1100 so they can sell their overpriced accessories......

/ RTV 1100 hydraulic? #23  
There is a difference between the rear remote and utility circuit. The 1100 has a rear remote that works for the dump and plow. As it stands, i've not seen a utility circuit kit where you can use all the other implements on the 1100. The utility circuit includes a hydraulic radiator to disapate the heat of continues operation. The standard rear remote (that most everyone has on their 900) does not have a radiator and should not be used to run the hydraulic hand tools.

/ RTV 1100 hydraulic? #24  
MessickFarmEqu said:
There is a difference between the rear remote and utility circuit. The 1100 has a rear remote that works for the dump and plow. As it stands, i've not seen a utility circuit kit where you can use all the other implements on the 1100. The utility circuit includes a hydraulic radiator to disapate the heat of continues operation. The standard rear remote (that most everyone has on their 900) does not have a radiator and should not be used to run the hydraulic hand tools.

Do you know if the ultility circuit will be offered as an option on the 1100? What is the cost of the utility circuit when purchased as an option on the 900?

/ RTV 1100 hydraulic? #25  
BobH
I bought one of these 12 volt compressors for my rv, works pretty good but I don't know about the longevity yet. I put it in the RTV and drive to my equipment that needs air, real handy. The same re-badged compressor sells at Camping World for $250, so shop around. Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices.

/ RTV 1100 hydraulic?
Well I went straight to the horses mouth to get the facts. It took them a month to get back to me but here are my questions and Kubotas response

Original Inquiry:
1.What is the RTV 1100 hydraulic flow and pressure available?
2.Will there be a utility model coming out?
3.Most important, will there be a retrofit kit to add extra hydraulic
outlets to a 1100 if I buy one now?

Dear Mr. Hausler:
Thank you for your inquiry, and we apologize for the delay in responding
back to you.
The RTV1100's hydraulic system flow is 5 gpm @2,000 psi. While this is the
same as the HTMA Type 1 circuit requirements as the RTV900 Turf/Worksite
Utility models, it is not set up to accommodate the remote circuit for
continuous duty tools (no hydraulic cooler or remote componentry
available).
We have requested that our engineers develop hydraulic tool capabilities
for the RTV1100, but we do not have any progress to report at this time.
Accordingly, the RTV900 Turf/Worksite Utility models are our only models w/
remote capabilities, for the time being.

Best regards,
Kubota Tractor Corp.

/ RTV 1100 hydraulic? #27  
dbolt63 I BOUGHT AN1100KABOTA ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.TRADED MY 625I GATOR IN ON IT.AND ALSO BOUGHT AN COMMERCIAL 72 INCH BLADE WITHALLHYDROLICS. THEY PLUG IN IN THE BACK U UNHOOK THE HYDROLICS FROM THE BED AND HOOK UP THE PLOW.BUT WWW.HITCHWORKS.COM HAS A 3 POINT HITCH CALLED THE FARMBOY THAT FITS THE 900 AND 1100UNITS AND THEY HAVE A4WAY BANK YOU CAN GET SO YOU CAN RUN THE DUMP AND THE BLADE AT THE SAME TIME.AND BY THE WAY I LOVE MY KABOTA1100 IT RIDE IS STIFFER THAN THE JOHNDEERE. BUT THIS IS A WORK HORSE.AND RECREATION IN ONE