Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    2002 NH TC33d

Default RTV 1100 hydraulic?

Does anyone know if the new RTV 1100 has utility use hydraulic outlets and what is the flow/pressure if they have them? I was looking at a 900 at the dealer yesterday and he suggested I wait and see a 1100 before I buy. He said by the time I option a 900 up similar to what an 1100 has standard there should be less than a $1000 difference. That sound right to you? Bob
    NH TC33d Bradco 408
    Kabota 1100 RTV

Gold Member
    Tractor
    5030 tractor, ZD28 mower

Default Re: RTV 1100 hydraulic?

The RTV1100 does have hydraulic outlets in the back similar to the ones on the RTV900. If you do a google search for "RTV1100" there are a number of sites with all the features and specs.

If you were to try and put all the features on a RTV900 that come standard with a RTV1100 (cab, heat/ac,wiper,rearview mirror etc) it would cost you close to 2k more.

Your dealer give you any info as to when the RTV1100 will be available?

Tractor
    2002 NH TC33d

I've looked around and can't find the specs. I'm looking for. A link would be appreciated. He said the first ones should be there by the end of April.
    NH TC33d Bradco 408
    Kabota 1100 RTV

Gold Member
    Tractor
    5030 tractor, ZD28 mower

Quote Originally Posted by BobH
    I've looked around and can't find the specs. I'm looking for. A link would be appreciated. He said the first ones should be there by the end of April.

Deen Implement Co., Your Award Winning kubota Tractor Dealer and Implement Company

Follow the link to kubota products

Tractor
    2002 NH TC33d

I must be loosing it. I don't see any info on the hydraulics on their spec page or anywhere else on the site. Thanks for the effort. Bob
    NH TC33d Bradco 408
    Kabota 1100 RTV

Gold Member
    Tractor
    5030 tractor, ZD28 mower

I must be loosing it. I don't see any info on the hydraulics on their spec page or anywhere else on the site. Thanks for the effort. Bob
    Oh, I thought you were looking for specs in general. As far as the specs on the rear hydraulics only I would expect them to be the same or very close to what they are on the 900. On kubota's website they show a number of implememnts that can be run off the rear hydraulics on the rtv. As far as flow rate etc. your dealer should be able to get the specs for you.

I am just curious, is there some implement in particular that you are concerned about with regard to the flow rate?

Tractor
    2002 NH TC33d

After a weekend of charging batteries, pumping up tires and trying to get a bunch of seldom used equipment running I'm thinking about a small, around 5cfm air compressor and a 2000watt generator. Hydraulic motors driving them are small and usually trouble free so tucking them in somewhere on an RTV might be possible. Getting the generator running to run the air compressor to pump up the tractor tire to load the generator in the truck to go and charge the excavator batteries got real tired this weekend. That and sitting in the cold plowing snow has got me looking at an RTV. Mike, I see your not too far from me. Do you have an RTV?
    NH TC33d Bradco 408
    Kabota 1100 RTV

Tractor
    all makes and models

For contually run attachments you should have the oil cooler attachment.

Tractor
    2002 NH TC33d

Another from the wilds of New York! The pamphlet only seems to have the more "common" attachments and kubota's web site is non existent on the 1100. Where are you folks finding these options, attachments and information?
    NH TC33d Bradco 408
    Kabota 1100 RTV

Tractor
    all makes and models

Another from the wilds of New York! The pamphlet only seems to have the more "common" attachments and kubota's web site is non existent on the 1100. Where are you folks finding these options, attachments and information?

Bob, slow down, remember I think it was NY that had the first tax but not all things come from here first. There is a book with all the attachments and that doesn't show it yet but don't be alarmed. It will all be out soon. They haven't come out with the literature for it either and they normally don't until the machines are ready.
    Kubota doesn't get into hyping people up before the release as when they do normally introduce something it is right!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast