Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel

Default WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu...

My son (17), came home with this in the back of his pickup the other day. He found it in a bunch of junk at my brothers house. Needs an engine, paint, seat, cables, tires, well, you get the picture. Here are some pics. It has a dump bed, swivel seat, sideboards and tailgate that raise up or down. Pretty neat project. Will have to find some wheels and tires for the ones that are missing (probably will replace all).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Praise is not something you do to get closer to God, praise is a response to God being close to you.

Tractor
    Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger

Default Re: WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu...

How funny! We have a LT here in our unit who came to America from Taiwan when he was 15 or 16 years old and his last name is Wu. I am going to show him these pictures tomorrow. Go luck with the restoration.
    Brent Pepper

Tractor
    IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Tractors4u
    How funny! We have a LT here in our unit who came to America from Taiwan when he was 15 or 16 years old and his last name is Wu. I am going to show him these pictures tomorrow. Go luck with the restoration.
    "If" he knows anything about this equipment, I was curious as to what kind of engine it would take. I'm thinking something along the lines of a 2cyl Onan, or a 4cyl Wisconsin. It will need to be horizontal shaft (granted, I could put about anything there) but just curious as to where to start.
    Praise is not something you do to get closer to God, praise is a response to God being close to you.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Now what was that tv show...oh yeah the A Team...rhey could male anything work..."Don't you love it when a plan comes together" "One mans junk another mans treasure"

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900

Looks interesting and a like a worthwhile project. It would be interesting to know the history of the machine and some pics would be nice.
    Kubota RTV900 Camo

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    Now what was that tv show...oh yeah the A Team...rhey could male anything work..."Don't you love it when a plan comes together" "One mans junk another mans treasure"
    Though i'm thinking this may be a job for MacGiver instead ! Some chewing gum, a hand grenade, and one of those outfits nuns wear..... and he'll be driving that sucker outta here in thirty minutes!

Tractor
    gator hpx 4x4

looks like a wanna-be millitary mule. like the kind they used in vietnam. i bet with the right engine that thing will do wonders.

Tractor
    Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT
    "If" he knows anything about this equipment, I was curious as to what kind of engine it would take. I'm thinking something along the lines of a 2cyl Onan, or a 4cyl Wisconsin. It will need to be horizontal shaft (granted, I could put about anything there) but just curious as to where to start.
    I spoke with LT Wu about your vehicle. He had never seen one before. I told him that the manufacturer could be a relative. He said he wished he was related to someone in the farm machinary business. Me too.
    Brent Pepper

Gold Member
    Tractor
    None, for now. :(

while perusing equipment trader online, i ran into a similar vehicle, not made by wu, but looks close.

EquipmentTraderOnline

here's the pic from the ad (assuming it'll hot link)
    Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Tractor
    puma 195 case int

they came with different engines my friend has one just like yours it is a honda motor have to check on model and size i have a model w-30g it has a wisconsin robin motor ey25 ser no 659784 good luck thry are very versatile and fun to run if i can be of more help e-mail ervbra@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast