bobcat t250 error code

/ bobcat t250 error code #1  

grapple man

hi all,
new to the forum and loving what i am seeing so far. as for now i have a problem with a new to me bobcat t250 2007 model selectable controls. it has 600 hrs. and is in very good condition. run a tree clearing business using a hydraulic tree shear and grapple. machine has been running great. the other day was running and got the three beep warning and light. the auxilary button will not engage with the warning lite on. turned the machine on and off serveral times finally got the auxilary to engage, ran a bit and the warning came back. the code it is throwing is 39-12 and 39-13. once the auxilary is on it works fine so does everything else. this code is not listed in my service manual. the machine has been throwing this code quite a bit, but had not been throwning the warning lite. any help would be very very much appreciated. and is there a way to clear the code??

thank you very much

Joe

/ bobcat t250 error code #2  
I have had some of the same issues but not sure if I had that exact code. Call your dealer's svc. dept. and they will get you the code specifics. Keep a log as it will help them diagnose the issue. Mine is due to go in and get looked over but it only throws the codes occasionally and I should have been writing them down. The computer will save a few of them but for some reason, it doesn't always save the auxiliary problem codes.