Steel track Bobcat CTL

/ Steel track Bobcat CTL #1  

Groo

Platinum Member
Anybody use one of these yet?

What price are they going for in the wild?

This option is limited to the T250, T300, and T320 per my research.
Are there any differences besides the engine and counterweight(guessing on this one)?
How roomy is the cab on these things? I'm a very big guy.

I'm thinking this would be out of my price range, because it would be new, but wondering if it might be worth stretching the budget.

I'm primarily looking for a dozer. I'm guessing it doesn't have close to the pushing power of Komatsu D21, but would the higher speed make up for it?

It would be used for building site work, cutting roads, and mabe some timber skidding. already have a 35 hp Kubota w/ bucket and backhoe in the fleet.

/ Steel track Bobcat CTL #2  
I had one for a couple weeks and sent it back, way too rough and noisy plus the track frame is too short and it makes it very unbalanced grading etc. It tends to make the machine "Push up" when trying to level etc. If all you do is mulch then its not bad but the ground pressure is alot higher than the rubber track unit and the 10k difference can buy you alot of rubber tracks. Just my $ 0.02

/ Steel track Bobcat CTL
I didn't realize there was a $10k difference. even without that it would be pushing the budget, so thats out.