bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #11  
Westshore,

You wouldnt let a fella borrow the Fecon for a few days would you? :D

can anyone tell me if there is an actual seal kit to rebuild the sheave and what the part numbers are?
thanks jim

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #12  
The seal kit is 6661441. The rotoswivel repair kit is 6505780. The seal kit didn't completely fix my problem and I had to get a new plunger 6515580 because the old one was banged up at the end. Be careful not to ruin seals in reinstalling.

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #13  
The seal kit is 6661441. The rotoswivel repair kit is 6505780. The seal kit didn't completely fix my problem and I had to get a new plunger 6515580 because the old one was banged up at the end. Be careful not to ruin seals in reinstalling.

thankyou so much for the reply i dont have a parts manual only a service manual, can you tell me if there is suppposed to be a bronze bush inside the driven sheave? when i removed the three nuts and spring it is very loose on the half shaft and it looks like bronze/brass has been rubbing on it but there is no part in there.
thanks jim.

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #14  
thankyou so much for the reply i dont have a parts manual only a service manual, can you tell me if there is suppposed to be a bronze bush inside the driven sheave? when i removed the three nuts and spring it is very loose on the half shaft and it looks like bronze/brass has been rubbing on it but there is no part in there.
thanks jim.

Don't know if you have already repaired this or not.

To rebuild the 'Jackshaft Sheave' ....refer to your service manual but there are two large bushings that will fit around the shaft itself and three smaller bushings .... one for each of the three pins that will need to be replaced. Mic. the shaft and pins.....often times there is considerable wear where the movable half of the sheave rides.

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #15  
I have a problem with oil leaking out of the inlet end of the roto swivel, I replaced the two bearings but I think there must be a seal ot I have fitted the wrong bearings and are letting oil pass the seals. Can anyone help (610 bob cat)
Cheers
Vic

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #16  
I had a terrible time getting this all back together without still having an oil leak. I assume you have the parts manual and the service manual, which show a number of seals. I ruined a couple of seals in reassembling the system and had to get new ones. Finally replaced all seals and the piston, which was warn. Had to plan installation carefully to avoid damaging seals. Finally it worked perfectly. What a relief. Let me know if you need the manual pages.

I have a problem with oil leaking out of the inlet end of the roto swivel, I replaced the two bearings but I think there must be a seal ot I have fitted the wrong bearings and are letting oil pass the seals. Can anyone help (610 bob cat)
Cheers
Vic

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #17  
I have rebuilt the piston and the swivel but still leaking badly, could you e-mail me those pages? Thanks, JimBobCat

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #18  
thanks jim.

I looked in the private message box but no message was there.

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #19  
My plunger looks fine, but it seems odd that the end just butts up against the seal part #6516301, or is the plunger missing something

/ bobcat 610 roto swivel rebuild #20  
CharlieNH, I went to the private message box and there wasn't one there to reply to. My plunger seems fine but seems odd that there isn't anything special to meet up with the seal #20